ACR Bots

C

ciriciric

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,

I recently found out that there was a big problem with bot players on ACR in 2018. They have banned about 30 accounts and were giving players refunds.

I have been playing on ACR for a few months now, mostly MTT's and now I am really concerned that there are a lot of them even now. I have seen many weird and unorthodox lines from players on ACR which I don't often see at GGpoker where I also play. I play micro and low stakes and I thought whoever runs bots in the online poker world won't bother with these stakes.

What's your take on this and do you believe that there are bots at micros and low stakes, not just on ACR, but on other sites as well? And at what %?

T

Taterbater48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't worry about the bots as much as their rigged software. They got something mixed up when programming because 90% fav to win hand with one card to come doesnt mean 90% chance YOUR OPPONENT will win 90 % of the time..sooo tread carefully because they dont care.

Last edited:
Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
besides bots on ACR, there are many very bad players to whom you will lose KK:mad:<56 preflop, for example, this is very upsetting

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
besides bots on ACR, there are many very bad players to whom you will lose KK:mad:<56 preflop, for example, this is very upsetting
All about those rake generators man, gotta feed those guys to keep pumping the money back in their own pockets. People can say what they want to about variance but on WPN, the past few months the variance has become the 2 and 3 out hands actually losing. Every hand is a coin flip there now, cards don't matter, tight is not right, wild play and chip stacks are king, and usually one leads to the other. I am just going to take what I get from the freerolls, spin every extra cent to the nearest nickel, and buy-into tourney's with tourney bucks and basically freeroll everything that I don't bet on sports. No more wasting time at the ring games and no more sweating the repeated ridiculous >10% losses. Others may say you have to start playing at the higher stakes but do they really think the software is coded differently based on the stakes? They don't say anything about having multiple "algorithms." Learn to relax and not let it bother you, it's not going to get better, if the software is any correlation to the NG it is only going to continue to get worse. Have you noticed the chat lately? * for the letter "a"s and thats when the chat actually works. top notch programmers.

Last edited: