ACR and bots?

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know does updating affect people that run bots?

I notice the player pool today is much smaller. Many tournaments didn't hit the Guarantee level for the tournament to break even.

I have a hunch that updating the game makes people running bot that they have to update their scripts before they can use it on the site again. That is why we see a reduction on the number of users.

Does this conspiracy theory sound plausible or am I hatching theories out of my ass?

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think they are rigged do not play there.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I notice the player pool today is much smaller. Many tournaments didn't hit the Guarantee level for the tournament to break even.
I have a hunch that updating the game makes people running bot that they have to update their scripts before they can use it on the site again. That is why we see a reduction on the number of users.
Does this conspiracy theory sound plausible or am I hatching theories out of my ass?
hi hi blix!!
i not sure it is less on acr now
cheating is so terrible, bots are cheating
i hate cheating so much!!!
bad enuf i always lose against humans no want machines take my chips too

please tell me again how i can recognize a bot at table ok?

blond.jpg

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Many of acr's tourneys don't cover the guarantee. That benefits the player

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not played long ago in ACR - for $ 2.2 for 1400 people without rebuys .рн Prize $ 8,000 It is a pity that I lost, I thought it was lucky. 2X1400 = 2800 prize 8k That would be more like that. But I don’t understand. Do such tournaments allow? Most likely there is something not clean. And I’ll say this if it’s not clean then in every poker room too. I saw a bunch of bots on stare tournaments on cash games on stare. Every online game wants to earn the maximum as well as the players! Therefore think those if it is beneficial to them, why not!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think they are doing a lot lately to fight bots , and the scammers that use them , returning money to scammed players .

Also , I thi nk I have heard that rhese updates , as well as the new ACR skin software which changed some months ago , make the life of bots or pixel reading poker scam tools , very hard in comparison to the past , hard to read the software , harder to read the table pixels so as to make decisions accordingly to hands and stacks ;)