Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had never hear of ACR until I saw them mentioned here on CardsChat. I signed up, and played a few hands. I didn't like the site at all, and ended up cancelling the account. In my opinion, Replay Poker, NLOP, Global, and pokerstars are much better.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
youre wrong mate,

poker is game of variance, you playing to less to say : " hey this is rigged" try play 1 000 000 hands and then tell the truth

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it seems you've come to the right place, as CC no longer has any freerolls on ACR!!! They MUST therefore totally agree with you! :unsure:

I guess ACR only have 6 months left now all has been revealed, the cat is out of the bag, who in their right mind would continue to play there, with all the proof you have provided.

Maybe share some hands, from ACR or wherever you like. I'm sure the guys will help you out, and you might even work out the real reason you have lost money on ACR.

When we did have freerolls, I won a bit of money, but I don't tend to play there much now. Maybe one day I'll focus on my BR there and see how it goes. I can confirm however, I did not cheat or even understand what you are actually suggesting.
I have proof, video, snap shots etc.. I can't share because every time I have shared the evidence in the past here on CC they ban me, they have a lot to hide.

youre wrong mate,

poker is game of variance, you playing to less to say : " hey this is rigged" try play 1 000 000 hands and then tell the truth
Rigged and %100 cheaters haven, Im right, your wrong.

Making game theory optimal decision does not ensure, you will win every hand. It only ensure, that you can not be exploited by other players, who adjust to, what you do. If for instance you face an open and consider a rejam in short stacked tournament play, you can plug the situation into a program like ICMizer in real time.

But this will not ensure, that you win the hand, if the opponent call. It will just ensure, you rejam exactly the correct range, if the opponent is also making game theory optimal decisions. So if for instance the program tell you, that ATs is part of your jamming range, and you follow this advice, you can still get called by AK and lose.

On sites, that dont allow real time use of ICMizer, you will be cheating. But if a site dont have rules against it, then you are not cheating, and its up to your opponents to decide, if they also want to use ICMizer while playing. Personally I would not do that, because I am multitabling, and it takes to much time. So for me its better to work with the program, when I am not playing, and then make better unassisted decisions in real time. And I honestly dont care to much, what my opponents are doing, as long as I am winning.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(n):geek:

I would agree RTA and Collusion are cheating. I did not enter detecting and banning in my previous reply. my mistake. I would agree all sites have to improve collusion and players using RTA detection and banning these cheaters.
There are some players who have more than 8 tables open so it may take time to spot a table to click fold (using Hotkey) for obvious folding hand. I am sure to some players are using RTA.
The funny part is players will get on here to prove me wrong as none of this is possible lmao Those are more than likely the ones suing it.

I basically dont play on ACR anymore since they stopped the cardschat freerolls. I never used any software that was not allowed EVER.

You play already 15 years of online poker? Wow man thats awesome!

Why not show us some proof instead of all the smilies and silliness? you know its the internet and its hard to give a guy credit who has mr hankey as his avatar😆and a video about RTA is also just not enough. U said you saw those bots in freerolls no? 😄 I mean come on that can't be real😆these must be some real bad bots then🤣😂
I can't, everytime i show proof here on CC they ban me because they have a lot to hide.

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had never hear of ACR until I saw them mentioned here on CardsChat. I signed up, and played a few hands. I didn't like the site at all, and ended up cancelling the account. In my opinion, Replay Poker, NLOP, Global, and Pokerstars are much better.
Worst and most ridiculous joke site on the web, Did I mention cheaters haven?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not believe it's ACR problem only , nowadays many bots are playing against players , stealing pots , in tourneys or cash games . It is very strange , but I see strange gameplay even in the micros or nano stakes , the greatest majority of these bots or scammer accounts I do not see them second or third time , they disappear , sometimes I have the feeling they are house bots , the way they lightly call with ATC in many spots is at least strange , or even annoyingly stupid , as if they see your cards . To be called with a Q high card after some bets , or with 3rd, 4rth bottom pair , or mainly to chase a hand till the river , although in the flop they have nothing or almost nothing , despite your very big bets , that's wow . And this RNG , the way they manipulate it by inputting specific numbers to trigger specific cards , that's disgusting .. lol I try sometimes to do it myself , rarely I succeed , maybe I have to watch more online Darwin and similar players .....

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have proof, video, snap shots etc.. I can't share because every time I have shared the evidence in the past here on CC they ban me, they have a lot to hide.
Guess they banned you because of your ridiculous attitude.

You're not even listening to anyone, you're just saying everyone that doesn't agree to you is wrong.

There's no point in this thread.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't, everytime i show proof here on CC they ban me because they have a lot to hide.
Why should they have a lot to hide? What should the benefit be for CC to hide something for ACR? There are not even CC tournaments on ACR anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.