ACR/BCP identical, so are Betonline/Tigergaming

motonutz

motonutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm relatively new here and you have introduced me to several new poker sites such as America's card room and black Chip poker.

So I know it, is as I'm sure you have, u can only play one of these two sites at a time as they are completely identical except for the colours. the colours is the only difference of these two games, they are the same platform.

And you have introduced me to the website Betonline, and I don't know if you know this but there's a website called tiger gaming and it is exactly identical (such as to black Chip poker and America's card room) in the way that they too are completely identical except for the colours.

The formats between these two comparisons are completely different as well which is a whole nother new thread.

So how do you guys play it? When it comes to America's card room or black Chip poker? Do you play one or the other or do you play both and what is the benefits of playing both? And yes if you enjoyed BetOnline then check out a tiger gaming even though I don't think they're affiliated with cards chat right now but to be honest between those two sites there's really not a lot variety when it comes to choosing a game as compared to GG games or black Chip poker excetera

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I'm relatively new here and you have introduced me to several new poker sites such as America's card room and black Chip poker.

So I know it, is as I'm sure you have, u can only play one of these two sites at a time as they are completely identical except for the colours. the colours is the only difference of these two games, they are the same platform.

And you have introduced me to the website Betonline, and I don't know if you know this but there's a website called tiger gaming and it is exactly identical (such as to black Chip poker and America's card room) in the way that they too are completely identical except for the colours.

The formats between these two comparisons are completely different as well which is a whole nother new thread.

So how do you guys play it? When it comes to America's card room or black Chip poker? Do you play one or the other or do you play both and what is the benefits of playing both? And yes if you enjoyed BetOnline then check out a tiger gaming even though I don't think they're affiliated with cards chat right now but to be honest between those two sites there's really not a lot variety when it comes to choosing a game as compared to GG games or black Chip poker excetera

Tigergaming is for people outside the USA.
Sportsbetting.ag is the same site as Betonline in the USA. I like Sportsbetting.ag because of the blue look while Betonline has a red look.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR and BCP are both part of the Winning Poker Network, they are different sites that share players, The sites are called Skins, I have no idea where that name came from :) ...

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As said above they are just different skins in the network. Just remember you are not allowed to play both at the same time.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As said above they are just different skins in the network. Just remember you are not allowed to play both at the same time.

i know that cardschat players can have accounts on sb and bold at the same time. what about tigergaming, do you know something? as far as i know its not allowed to have tigergaming too but the supports answers are always very vague. somewhere i read its allowed if you not open them at the same time but support told me once its not allowed.

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR and BCP are both part of the Winning Poker Network, they are different sites that share players, The sites are called Skins, I have no idea where that name came from :) ...

PokerKing is part of the Winning Poker Network
I'm from Croatia, is PokerKing the best choice for me:confused:

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerKing is part of the Winning Poker Network
I'm from Croatia, is PokerKing the best choice for me:confused:

I don't know anything about PokerKing. I didn't even know about it, If you can play at ACR or BCP, I would think it would be better because CardsChat has freerolls there everyday. Of course you would have to work your way up to be able to be a Platinum Member of the Freeroll Club. I hope this helps some.