ACR bad beats

E

emmasdaddy1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had way to many beats that seem to be a lil unbelievable has anyone else having the same probs

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes,consistently, I with AA, KK, lose to A2, two pairs or straight, just take a deep breath and take a break from two to three days not to lose the whole Bankroll

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA vs 48

flop 445
turn 8
river 2

....FML

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep happens on all sites that i have ever played.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the tin foil hat you wear fitted or adjustable?

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what do you want? All the time to win? In poker, every hand is vulnerable. And it's no surprise that the KK are losing to A2. In any poker room this happens.

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and you will have many more bad beats to come, its just the nature of the game :)

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win all the time, Not possible. But 2 4 tournaments I lost 90%+ favorite on river. Yet can not hit a straight flush draw.

Yes it happens on all Sites (as it should according to poker odds) but ACR seems to be way more often than odds dictate.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes the same thing is happening here,I don't know what to do.I need a break.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Guys having doubts about their bad beats, please take a look at the hand immediately before your bad beat and see if there is a pattern as to where your villain is sitting versus the last hand's winner and loser. I am finding this in 888 and Stars. Really easy to check. If you don't find any pattern, then ACR may operate differently.

B

bttrkks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everybody knows that feeling. But you need to isolate your enemies more, than you wont get as many Bad Beats anymore. Just try to go HU into the pots, not 3 or 4 way...

I have had so many bad beats in my life, but i also took so often advantage of bad beeats for my enemies. Its just bad luck. To say that somewthing is wrong with the software is just not right and you will hear that a lot from bad players. Just try to work on your play and it wont happen that often again..

C

cracked aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play pretty tight most of my bad beats happen at the river :hahaha:

C

cracked aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beats happen to everybody who plays cards:confused:

C

cracked aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i get a bad beat it's because i shoved to early I would rather 4 bet AA than shove.

Vachina

Vachina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The key is in a term. BADBEAT! !

It kind of puts you into a victim mode "Oh I got a bad beat". As if you were begging others to feel sorry for you. Well it's neither bad nor is it a beat.

Poker is a game of chance and it doesn't matter how much skill you have in the short term. You can be an ape that have just recently discovered a pc Mouse and opened an ACR account and still make profit in small sample.

True skill shows after tens of thousands of games. Your bad beats dissappear in your overall results. It's a massive waste of energy to focus on them.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats

how many times you are playing a tournament and you doing everything correct folding most of the hands picking the correct spots to play..then when most important moment you pick up a monters like AA KK QQ and you said yessss it’s time perhaps you short or you has middle stack; you play the hand in standard mode open raise 2.2 BB or 3BB get call by 2 or 3 players flop coming low like 482 everyone check you bet strong and get one call Turn coming a J another insignificant Car your opponent check you leading again with another bet and you opponent push all in obviously you call and BOOM show you a Set.. and you said to yourself ****kk! I hate this game 😂😂 nothing we can do it just take it as gentleman. No one can scape from the beats it is what it is .

A

Apache77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Badbeats runnin on every pokersite. I lost 5 times with KK on 3 different sites in a head up situation in one day. This not only happens on ACR

I lost AA twice versus JJ on pokerstars in december. One time J on flop, second time J on turn. But most badbeats happend on the river. In my opinion this is scripted.

On partypoker i loose more spots with AA than I win. The probability of winning AA is 80 to 20 percent preflop

Last edited by a moderator:
SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How's this for ya

Pocket kind heads up opponent minraises my blind I just call.
Flop comes
Queen King 4 [emoji304] flop opponent shoves U call turn and River both Queens. Not sure what the odds are but I hope he bought a Powerball ticket

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Bad beats occur when you just had a high hand and you bet again even if you had good hole cards. There are nine players on the table at ACR. Each player wins one. Thats one in nine you win. You should fold after you just won.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats occur when you just had a high hand and you bet again even if you had good hole cards. There are nine players on the table at ACR. Each player wins one. Thats one in nine you win. You should fold after you just won.
Agree totally however that particular hand was heads up with only two players remaining in a tournament. And the shove wasn't till after the flop. 93% and change favorite on flop and 97% and change after the turn. If it happened once I'd be somewhat understanding but this exact scenario has happened 3 times in two months? I'd have a better chance of getting struck by lighting twice while cashing in my second Powerball jackpot for the week?

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens, Christmas Eve I watched The Poker Masters on NBC, saw some unreal beats. So it happens in live poker too. I don't play live much, but was in a live tournament once I had a boat and on the river the other player hit Quads, it happens.
If you have pocket Aces and I have pocket Tens, I have an18% chance of winning. It happens.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes , I understand variance but the numbers just don't seem to work out in the end like they are supposed to .But as they say " that's poker "

I

ICEQUEEN14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR seems to have a lot of river bad beats. Mostly in the freerolls my opinion only!