ACR account suspended

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few days ago had my account suspended, contacted their support.
Lets read their answer shall we

- We’ve recently detected some abnormal login activity into your poker account. We’ve temporarily disabled your account to ensure your credentials and balance are protected.
To have your account reinstated, we ask that you reply to this email confirming your existing account details.

PLAYER NICKNAME:
FULL NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
SECONDARY EMAIL ADDRESS:

Once we have received the requested information, an agent will be contacting you via telephone to confirm your identity and reinstate your account.

Okay. So far so good. No big deal.

- Please note that we kindly request you have a secondary email address to use for your poker account to replace the existing one. As a security measure, we will be changing the email on your account.

Now wait a minute. Change my email? Whats up with that dudes? Okay they wanted to call me maybe i can ask this stuff in person.
Their next email

- About the verification over the phone, i have been contacted by the person in charge, they actually need a secondary email address to be able to update your login credentials on your poker account, the account has been compromised and this is a mandatory step, if you wish to continue using the account.

Now this is ridiculous. All folks really wanted is to replace my email.
Have anyone anywhere on any poker room seen such bs or is it just me who ACR have some shenanigans with?
p.s. I know the correct answer :eek:

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I also had such problems passed the second verification now without problems

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also had such problems passed the second verification now without problems

What kind of verification are you talking about? The documents proving you are you and your home adress? Oh i have done it long ago. And i have logged into ACR from different VPN locations for half of year. And now they 'Detected weird login activity' and decided that i need to change my email. Did you even read the post?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Change my email. I mean what even is that? First of all how would that even help with ... With anything. That is such a weird 'Measures' to pull with a straight face i have never seen this on any site whatsoever. Chenge my email in order to continue playing on their room.
Yeah okay goodbye then.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it sounds strange, and this sounds strange so don't do it. If I had a balance, I would call them, have them send my balance and move on to another site.