ACR

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

i thought about playing on ACR Cash-Game. A friend told me now they want 5% withdrawl fees, i cant find anything online regarding this. Anyone can confirm this or have experiences?

Regards Schrubbler

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,

i thought about playing on ACR Cash-Game. A friend told me now they want 5% withdrawl fees, i cant find anything online regarding this. Anyone can confirm this or have experiences?

Regards Schrubbler

Hello! On Americas CardRoom we do not have any fee if you want to withdraw your earnings :)

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Isn't there a 'minimum amount' that you are allowed to withdraw? What ways can a withdrawal take? Thanks, Wally
Hello! On Americas CardRoom we do not have any fee if you want to withdraw your earnings :)

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello who is playing in the acr?

Me, and I am seriously thinking on the stop and leave it, how i did with pokerstars... Maybe I will start a topic with this, as I see plenty new players, but the tourneys stuck in the same reg numbers, so that means plenty people leave it. I have suggestions why.... any question? you like to get answered???

What does the Hun mean in your name??

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me, and I am seriously thinking on the stop and leave it, how i did with pokerstars... Maybe I will start a topic with this, as I see plenty new players, but the tourneys stuck in the same reg numbers, so that means plenty people leave it. I have suggestions why.... any question? you like to get answered???

What does the Hun mean in your name??
Probably "Hun" comes from Hungary, since he/she is from there.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably "Hun" comes from Hungary, since he/she is from there.

Thought so, how can he/she delete a post? I don't see any options, nor i want. just curious about it. Probably you know more about the similar online individuals....

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought so, how can he/she delete a post? I don't see any options, nor i want. just curious about it. Probably you know more about the similar online individuals....
You can delete your own post, not sure, but I think 20-30 minutes after you post it. After that, if tou want to delete some your post need to report it (small red triangle in the right corner) and ask some mod to delete it, edit it or whatever you want.

Attachments

• C13A9CEA-0FE5-4144-8A31-242795E2FBEA.jpg
    C13A9CEA-0FE5-4144-8A31-242795E2FBEA.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 16
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isn't there a 'minimum amount' that you are allowed to withdraw? What ways can a withdrawal take? Thanks, Wally

It depends on the method that you would like to use, if you access to your poker account and then you go to My Account - Withdraw - Click on the method that you prefer, then you will see the how much is the minimum and the maximum that you can cashout.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do my withdraws by Ecopayz, no fees applicable. The only problem is only 1 operation in a week.

meagain00