makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is an interesting site, new, promissing, with a big variety of games!

K

klaus210dieter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i also have an acc there , it takes long to withdraw

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I play at ACR. The site goes down sometimes, but they send real checks.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, this is a good site for playing poker. Personally, I had no problems withdrawing money.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play only freerolls there its ok. The room had a lot of issues with bots and dissconnects in the past. The bot problem is probably still a thing, i dont know exactly. Positive is the rakeback and the variety of games. Also they support crypto.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i also have an acc there , it takes long to withdraw

I use bitcoin and it has taken less then 24 hours both times i withdrew. Cant get real checks in US and honestly not sure why anyone not American would play at an off shore unregulated site. Not saying its a bad site but if i had my choice id play at party or pokerstars! Miss the days before black friday!!!

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good site to play at with money.. freerolls not so much anymore... if you look for freerolls play at 888 if you want cash/games or buy-in tournaments ACR is a good choice :)

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
very good room and with a few fish on their tables very good to lift bench lol

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR is a good site to play on, if you like a good selection of tournaments. Good Luck! :)

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
ACR is a good place to play poker, I like it a lot, it has good private tournaments.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If PokerStars is a 9.5, ACR is a 6.5. BTC withdrawals take a couple of days which is good, the site is unstable but getting better, the interface is similar to FullTilt circa 2004 and there are issues getting HHs for some all in hands especially bust out hands.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is a good site to play...easy withdraws...site goes down every once in a while which is frustrating....but overall good...

19mkruse87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the only site I use

I am an American player with limited options. I enjoy the free rolls they offer. They are challenging due to the high number of players competing for only 10 paid spots who only split $10.
In the past I have gotten 1st place in these several times and often will finish in the money. I have then turned 2.50 into over 20 dollars.
Also love the Averters. I like Yoda:flute: