ACR

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New to the forum see a lot of people play on ACR thinking about downloading it any opinions on it.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Plenty of tournaments worth playing every day.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best for U.S.A players option.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a lot of game selection. I don't think I'd say it's the best though. It just depends I guess what your goals are, but ignition and betonline are very good options w/ softer tables.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I play every day on this site ... and it is excellent in everything ... of the best without any doubt ... I recommend it my friend ...!

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR seems to be the most reliable US facing site and there is a good amount of action.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on this website during the day, there's plenty of free rolls on demand and I haven't had a problem with it. You should probably check it, why not.

S

shdills

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR best site for U.S. players

ACR has a lot of freerolls throughout the day. Also, besides poker they offer Omaha hi lo and Stud poker. there are quite a few loose players, which can be good and/or bad. good selection of ring games sit and gos and tourneys.

S

Stan71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is one of the top 3 sites for U.S players, but just giving a heads up there has been reports of bots and cheating. Joe Ingram (Chicago Joey) posted a couple of videos about it on YouTube, but ACR has been issuing refunds to players so they may be cracking down on the bots.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is a great site ! No problems with cash outs and so many games and tournament to choose from. I think it would be well worth it for you to join. Good luck...

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is my go to site right now. Lots of heads up, tournament and freeroll play. Wide variety of stakes that can be played with a lot of people. I would recommend it and good luck! Hope to see you at the tables!

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything seems positive going to download it from a link on the site.:):):)

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cannot believe it the wife had registered an account on ACR but had never played on it.I tried to reg but it would not let me go any further than putting in my details,I think they must think I am trying to register 2 accounts.Wifes fault.:confused::confused::confused:

P

PurpleheartG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im new to ACC too

Hi guys new to the site and ACC. So far its a really good poker room. Ive been playing in NLOP,WPT,and Global Poker. This is way better then all three. Playing poker on ACC has better players and you dont see boats and flushes every other hand.

S

Stan71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im thinking of making deposit since a lot of people are happy with ACR.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a bad site to lay on. Used to have software issues that would almost crash the site for awhile. Haven't had that happen in awhile

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really nice software, but I don`t know about these bots what Joey was talking about!

T

timormson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, for starters they play 24 hours a day, never rest and have winning stats of 86%,,,all at micro stakes