About Black chip poker

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently i joined Black chip poker through Cardschat. On joining, they offered me two tournament tickets valued $10 +$1 each as welcome package. I played one of them and won about $34/-.

Then i requested for withdrawal of $30/- to my neteller account. (Their minimum withdrawal is $25/- for neteller). And they paid within 12 hours. Paying within a few hours suggest that they are very active and very concern about their players. They did not asked me any question nor they raised any requirement of deposit to be made prior to any withdrawal.

I just submitted a copy of my passport and bank statement for verification purpose.

I have the feeling that if they maintain such kind of efficiency all the time then i am sure one day they might be leading the industry (or may be they are already leading now but i know very little about them).

I am sharing my experience to appreciate their concern about the new-comers.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats great for you,,,,i've tried on numerous occasions to join BCP,to no avail.Wish they made it easier to join,,,:confused:

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad you had that experience, recently there are many claims to ACR (or BCP) that they do not pay fairly. Good news

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I continue playing at blackchip poker because they pay promptly.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats great for you,,,,i've tried on numerous occasions to join BCP,to no avail.Wish they made it easier to join,,,:confused:

Hi, I am the ACR Rep. Black Chip Poker is part of our Network WPN. Could you please provide more details about this issue? Such as any error message you get or any other detail that might be useful.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack