D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just wanted to offer thanks to both ACR and Cards Chat on reaching a milestone of sorts.

I joined Cards Chat near the end of 2019 with the sole intention of playing pokerstars free rolls. The membership encouraged me to play other sites and after I gained my Platinum Membership I joined ACR also.

Since then I have participated in 3 different Cards Chat free rolls held on the site and 3 others ACR offers themselves. I keep records of every cash (even if a few cents). Today was not shaping up to be significant when I came 75th (field 1268) and made 14 cents in one of ACRs $50 GTD-Freeroll, until I went to log the cash and then I had a smile on my face.

It was my 500th free roll cash on ACR.

So a sincere thank you to both Cards Chat and ACR!

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Congratulations for this excellent result,you are a persistent guy and deserve the best of all.Keep going with your cash results and post them here if possible.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
win is a win..

75th and ITM, is victory in any poker tournament. You did some major grinding, at least a couple of hours, it just takes a long time in those ACR freeholds.

Those tournaments, it's a mind-set, you make your little stake, with some luck, and logical play, see where it goes.
See you at the other free-rolls, congratulations on your ITM.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
phoenixKK and 63burner - thanks for the kind responses - you've taken it in the spirit intended.

I was a little leery of coming across as a 'humble brag' (actually I never post detailed results) but I thought if this felt like an achievement for me then I should post it to encourage others to follow suit.

Good luck at the felt to the both of you to!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to offer thanks to both ACR and Cards Chat on reaching a milestone of sorts.

I joined Cards Chat near the end of 2019 with the sole intention of playing PokerStars free rolls. The membership encouraged me to play other sites and after I gained my Platinum Membership I joined ACR also.

Since then I have participated in 3 different Cards Chat free rolls held on the site and 3 others ACR offers themselves. I keep records of every cash (even if a few cents). Today was not shaping up to be significant when I came 75th (field 1268) and made 14 cents in one of ACRs $50 GTD-Freeroll, until I went to log the cash and then I had a smile on my face.

It was my 500th free roll cash on ACR.

So a sincere thank you to both Cards Chat and ACR!

Thank you very much for your kind words! We wish you the best, have fun & good luck! 🍀 -

ACR Rep

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
500 freeroll cashes? Wow nice!

I am loving this community too and hope to some day get in as many freerolls as that.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on the milestone. I've been keeping track of my freeroll cashes as well just to document and while the number of freerolls I play has decreased, my career count on ACR is 105, which is a number I'm proud of as well.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thank you very much for your kind words! We wish you the best, have fun & good luck! 🍀 -

ACR Rep

ACR Rep - not at all! I really appreciate the opportunities ACR and Cards Chat present their members - truly grateful!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congrats on the milestone. I've been keeping track of my freeroll cashes as well just to document and while the number of freerolls I play has decreased, my career count on ACR is 105, which is a number I'm proud of as well.

BIGAUS - thank and congratulations on you making your century+!

Yup, I found record keeping keeps me motivated and I value each cash. One advantage I have (in spells) is I am on my computer through the day. I will therefore cue up a $50 GTD Free Roll and play it regardless of what else I am doing. It is like multi-tasking as you would multi-tabling - I do not necessarily pay full attention but make sensible decisions when it is my turn to act and it is productive.

Even earning a nominal amount is a boost to any day!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
500 freeroll cashes? Wow nice!

I am loving this community too and hope to some day get in as many freerolls as that.

magister1 - it is definitely achievable! As I replied to BIGAUS, I try to slip in some free rolls as the background to my day. There are other times when I am fully focused but taking a such flexible approach can reap benefits - yeah, it's a great community!