Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I came in second at a Weekend Warrior freeroll this morning at intertops, Paid $ 12.50. Couple hours later it had not posted yet. Anybody have any experience with this ?

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you mean the money isn’t showing up in your balance when you say it’s not posted?
That would be unusual. At least my freeroll winnings have been instantly available on that site. You should definitively contact their support if they don’t... BUT FIRST:

Are you sure that the freeroll pays out cash? Maybe you have won tournament tickets of the same value and find your winnings if you check your tickets instead of your balance

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do you mean the money isn’t showing up in your balance when you say it’s not posted?
That would be unusual. At least my freeroll winnings have been instantly available on that site. You should definitively contact their support if they don’t... BUT FIRST:

Are you sure that the freeroll pays out cash? Maybe you have won tournament tickets of the same value and find your winnings if you check your tickets instead of your balance

Eight places paid. 6-8 received "just one dolla" 1-5 says cash. Second paid 12.50. I know about the tickets as I played one yesterday. Thanks for your quick response. When I say posted I mean credit on my account.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never mind it is in my wallet. I still don't understand but will figure it out. Delete this thread por favor.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on your winnings!