64 spades, It's been out for a little while.. good ? Bad ?

Justin Nichols

Justin Nichols

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious, what the reviews are from some of you guys the ppl that actaully are out there playing. I have been playing there, Everyone cool there ive talked to and ppl arent complaining about being robbed not very busy. but its got some good games just wanna know whats up.. you getting pid??

:confused:😁🐶🤔😁😭🥇🥈🥉♣️♠️♦️♥️ 🏆⚫💶💶💶

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious, what the reviews are from some of you guys the ppl that actaully are out there playing. I have been playing there, Everyone cool there ive talked to and ppl arent complaining about being robbed not very busy. but its got some good games just wanna know whats up.. you getting pid??

:confused:[emoji16][emoji190][emoji848][emoji16][emoji24]🥇🥈🥉[emoji814]️[emoji812]️[emoji815]️[emoji813]️ [emoji471][emoji835][emoji387][emoji387][emoji387]
Sorry, for example, I did not quite understand your question and cannot participate in its discussion.
Could you ask it in a different form or just say what it is about?

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
64 peaks, norms, according to circumstances, I play what I want

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just started playing there. So far its pretty cool and i havent seen anything negative neither. i havent tried the withdrawing tho =/

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
64 spades is a site i'm guessing? I was going to say 64 suited used to be my favorite hand, but if it's a poker site you are referring to then this is the 1st i heard about it and i can't provide any useful info regarding this site.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Site has low traffic. Has alot of mixed games but not many people playing . main website looks dated.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just checked - 90 users 35 seated.
No wonder there is nobody complaining as there is hardly anyone there.
I have the account with them but no freerolls no perks, simply no time for playing there.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard that this site exists. They have no rake back offers at any of the well established rake back sites.

F

FrancEspa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
been good so far

played a few games there good so far

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
played a few games there good so far

Would it be possible to post some screenshots with perhaps a little more information for the forum here? Sure would be appreciated. Thanks.