5% BTC DEPOSIT BOOST CHICO

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FYI, the 5% BTC deposit boost is back on Chico. It's actually pretty nice because it's not a bonus, it's just an extra 5% added to your deposit. 3x rollover required, but poker counts so it is very easy to "clear." Essentially this is a nice quick 5% if you were going to play on Chico anyway. ;)

I'm withdrawing and reloading just to get the 5%. :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
FYI, the 5% BTC deposit boost is back on Chico. It's actually pretty nice because it's not a bonus, it's just an extra 5% added to your deposit. 3x rollover required, but poker counts so it is very easy to "clear." Essentially this is a nice quick 5% if you were going to play on Chico anyway. ;)

I'm withdrawing and reloading just to get the 5%. :)

How hard is it to do this? Been very wary of using this method.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How hard is it to do this? Been very wary of using this method.

You need to have a blockchain account set up for sending/received BTC from the poker site. Then if you want to go from BTC to your bank, you need to use a coinbase account. So...if you are going from bank account to poker site (for a deposit), you need to purchase BTC with your coinbase account, transfer to your blockchain, and then deposit on said poker site.

If you have funds on the site already, it's easier because you can simply withdrawal to blockchain and then turn around and redeposit.

So...it's not hard, it just seems complex at first.

I love BTC for the fact of $0 withdrawal fees and like 20 minute payouts. :)

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But to get money in and out you need to 4 bitcoin xfers, from coinbase to blockchain, blockchain to BOL, BOL back to blockchain, blockchain back to coinbase. The bitcoin fees eat up your 5%.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But to get money in and out you need to 4 bitcoin xfers, from coinbase to blockchain, blockchain to BOL, BOL back to blockchain, blockchain back to coinbase. The bitcoin fees eat up your 5%.

No fees for what I just did.

I withdrew $665.00 from poker sites to blockchain. (no fee)

I deposited $665.00 immediately on BoL and toggled the 5% to "ON" (my deposit value was $700.63)

I sent the BTC (regular fee) from my wallet and deposited maximum (which automatically calculates the fees so the total will be the wallet balance, in this case it was $660 and $5 fee).

I waited about an hour and left everything open.

I got a ding ding that my $700.63 deposit was successful.

$665 wd
$700.63 deposited

$35.63 profit

:D

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No fees for what I just did.

I withdrew $665.00 from poker sites to blockchain. (no fee)

I deposited $665.00 immediately on BoL and toggled the 5% to "ON" (my deposit value was $700.63)

I sent the BTC (regular fee) from my wallet and deposited maximum (which automatically calculates the fees so the total will be the wallet balance, in this case it was $660 and $5 fee).

I waited about an hour and left everything open.

I got a ding ding that my $700.63 deposit was successful.

$665 wd
$700.63 deposited

$35.63 profit

:D

Except now you have a play through requirement on the deposit and will pay 5-10% rake.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Except now you have a play through requirement on the deposit and will pay 5-10% rake.

I just wanted to follow up on this since I just withdrew $1,000.00 successfully. There was the 1x playthrough as advertised (I initially thought 3x but was incorrect...it's only 1x), and I received my funds 25 minutes after I placed my withdrawal request. :)

So...I made the $30 or so from the BTC boost and won about $300 playing $700 worth of buy-ins (42.9% tot ROI?).

I'd say it was worth it, mostly because I would have played those $700 worth of buy-ins no matter what. This was essentially a rake back offer, which I accepted. :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think this is just free money. for sure they want that you play at least once through your deposit no? or can someone confirm that you can deposit and than cashout again without playing? thanks.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
you pay 5-10 procents in tournaments and sng fee or more when you playthrough 1 timeso it is win win