4 Aces

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even with 4 aces I do not raise with a player who has more chips "Program Software" :D:D:D:D:D

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have 4 aces, you can check the other cards don't allow anyone to get a straight flush, then why wouldn't you raise?

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand, of course you raise with 4 A´s. Am I missing something in the question.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Your program" will work if the opponent is hyper aggressive with the worst cards. In all other cases, the error message will appear on the screen.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never been in that situation with any 4 of a kind. I would also like to check the opponent that has more chip stack if I was first to act.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get more chips,Yes...

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe he's talking about PLO?=)Its definetly not so bad idea to fold AAAA in omaha in many situations( pre-flop including).Even siuted ones:D

Last edited:
mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, there's no rules to say you have to raise with any hand. You play whatever way you choose. In live play you might not be allowed to check the nuts on the river but as far as I'm aware there is nothing stopping you doing it online, regardless of whether it's silly to do so. Of course you end up looking daft when everyone else checks around and you get to showdown.

O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should have seen my games and how I am pushed all-in on the flop or before the flop, or just in a raise all-in. In short, since the cards come in, I need to play another game,Not the fact that there is some kind of gander that does not wedge and insert a stick.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Maybe he's talking about PLO?=)Its definetly not so bad idea to fold AAAA in omaha in many situations( pre-flop including).Even siuted ones:D
I doubt he knows what PLO is, he's only here to whine about bad beats and then say that the software is rigged, :rofl: and he wont provide any proof of any rigging apart from his OPINION.

:top: