Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
More proof that online poker is rigged. Oh wait it was live.

OK sarcasm aside, That was just sick. Flopping Quads like that and drawing dead on the turn in the main event is just so painful to watch but to be the recipient must be awful. I do feel for this guy.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
On a more serious note, there are trips and sets. Are there quads and four of a kind? Depending on whether you flop 3 along with your fourth as opposed to two to go along with your two?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
guy should've seen the pattern coming

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is why I stick to online poker, live poker is clearly rigged.
By the way, if you believe you could find it in you to fold quads, you have no business playing poker & should quit now.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uh seeing this I feel like Thanos blew my fingers and made me disappear 😂

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost with a quads of kings I can say that we never forget it I had KK and flop KKA, then you can imagine the bad guy who gets a royal flush 👸

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a terrible feeling for someone who is the victim of such a collision. But it's also a very unpleasant feeling when my Full is beaten by a poker, but when the poker is beaten by another poker, it's worse. :geek:

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've had a situation like this myself where I lost with 4 of the same to 4 of the same but it wasn't about as much as here but I didn't forget that it happened and I really feel for him.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
He was lucky he lost 44 to a 66
Imagine losing quads to a st8 flush. You don’t see that coming, but I have experienced that on a live table and that’s far more painful 😣

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is why I stick to online poker, live poker is clearly rigged.
By the way, if you believe you could find it in you to fold quads, you have no business playing poker & should quit now.
I have more doubts about electronic cards than about live poker but I don't think either are rigged. If you are a tight player you will experience more bad beats and bad luck than if you are an idiot.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sick hand, but they played it very well. I really wouldnt like to be in that shoes...omg! o_O

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I lost with a quads of kings I can say that we never forget it I had KK and flop KKA, then you can imagine the bad guy who gets a royal flush 👸

I'm not sure which is worse the hand from main event or having quad K's get beat by royal flush. Those are some tough beats.

WSOP Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands