An WSOP.com poker player has a grievance (video included)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
An online poker player shared a video on Twitter that apparently shows a glitch on WSOPcom during an all-in pot he played. As of Monday morning, 14 hours following the complaint, WSOPcom hadn’t responded. It’s likely the poker site is taking its time investigating the claim.

There is a short video replaying the hand included in the article.

So, what do you think?

Online Poker Player Accuses WSOP.com of Glitch During All-In Pot

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very bad look for wsop.com. These kinds of glitches shouldn’t happen and you have to wonder how long this has been going on. Because it would seem weird if this is the first time.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very bad look for wsop.com. These kinds of glitches shouldn’t happen and you have to wonder how long this has been going on. Because it would seem weird if this is the first time.

Let's hope this hasn't happened before, too!

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s annoying that this happens, but at the same time it’s very hard to compensate somebody for missed chips in a tournament in a satisfactory way. I definitely don’t believe WSOP did this maliciously - they don’t really have any incentive to do so. I hope it gets sorted!

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played on sites like 888 before their major renovations and updates. Even then, 888 may have been slightly slow and choppy compared to Stars - with disconnects during game a rare but possible occurrence.

But I've never before seen a freeze glitch during all-in pot with an unknown result for such a long period.

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the way they ship the pots on WSOP.com. Its not very clear when there are sidepots, or chopped pots. Buuuuut.... the video ends before the end of the hand. The board is not cleared and new hand hasnt been dealt. How do we know this wasnt just lag and the chips were properly shipped eventually? I know its a replay, but maybe a replay of the next hand would show it correct.

WSOP