WSOP.ca will Launch in Ontario on September 30, 2022

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Soon GGPoker will inform all Ontario players of their migration to wsop.ca commencing September 30, 2022. The article linked below helps to explain and preview what Ontario poker players can expect.

WSOP.ca will Launch in Ontario on Sept. 30

Daniel Negreanu will represent WSOP.ca via GGPoker in the poker champion’s home province Ontario when the site opens next Friday.

daniel-negreanu-1024x684.jpeg

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
More poker rooms means more options for the players , more places to play at . So that's good news . It is sad that even in canada , these regulations , restrictions , take place and put obstacles to players . Ontario has 15M people , a lot but not so many , they need to join other states or players pools for sure . Canada could allow them to play with other Canadians at least , not that this would change a lot .....

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree with you, Antonis. online poker is not even close to what we were used to playing in Ontario and there is little we can do to change any of this. However, in time, once other provinces become regulated there is hope Ontario may be able to pool with other regulated provinces and create a better opportunity for all of us in Canada. Ideally, it would be even better if we could go back to the way online poker was....but that's not going to happen.

On a different note, I am interested to try WSOP.ca when I have some time. Let's see what they have to offer. :)

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
More poker rooms means more options for the players , more places to play at . So that's good news . It is sad that even in Canada , these regulations , restrictions , take place and put obstacles to players . Ontario has 15M people , a lot but not so many , they need to join other states or players pools for sure . Canada could allow them to play with other Canadians at least , not that this would change a lot .....
I like the smaller player pool myself, who wants to play against thousands of players just to make it ITM, a few hundred is fine by me :)

A

Arlene Love

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Soon GGPoker will inform all Ontario players of their migration to WSOP.ca commencing September 30, 2022. The article linked below helps to explain and preview what Ontario poker players can expect.

WSOP.ca will Launch in Ontario on Sept. 30

Daniel Negreanu will represent WSOP.ca via GGPoker in the poker champion’s home province Ontario when the site opens next Friday.

daniel-negreanu-1024x684.jpeg

I agree with you now i am searching for the best dissertation writer compnay in uk but i can't able to find it after that my friend suggest me a website which helps me to complete my dissertation assignment very easily and he me a promocode and i use promocode and with the help of this promocode i can see many offers you can also check out the website.
He is one of my favourite players. He used to talk a lot while playing.

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m from Ontario. Our province has set up draconian segregation laws. I support Cardschat efforts to be accommodating to the situation. I will continue to support Cardschat. However I cannot support the current situation in my province or this idea that smaller pools of players are better for the game.
If my province cannot provide innovative creative modern laws to move forward with the internet, and instead impose backwardassed segregation laws, I will leave the online game. If most Ontario players would do this, we would see the situation change. Too many people don’t see the chains slowly being placed on them. Then again it seems lately that many enjoy being blissfully subservient.

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m from Ontario. Our province has set up draconian segregation laws. I support Cardschat efforts to be accommodating to the situation. I will continue to support Cardschat. However I cannot support the current situation in my province or this idea that smaller pools of players are better for the game.
If my province cannot provide innovative creative modern laws to move forward with the internet, and instead impose backwardassed segregation laws, I will leave the online game. If most Ontario players would do this, we would see the situation change. Too many people don’t see the chains slowly being placed on them. Then again it seems lately that many enjoy being blissfully subservient.
Sorry to say, nothing will change unless there's more money to be gained. having said that, playing in Ontario is playing in poker purgatory, although, the payoff for making the money tends to be larger

WSOP