WSOP 2020 begins online today!

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What ways are there to watch this, if any?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I haven't looked that hard for anything and have only found the wsop.com website with their live updates and chips counts. If I find anything with a live video feed, I will post it here.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu streams his session live on facebook twich and youtue. If he plays any hand he ll tell at he end his hand, he cannot actually show it since everything is live.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Let's shuffle up those data packets and deal out those pixels! :biggrin:

WSOP is a WSOP, I'll take it! :)

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night on Twitch.tv I watched Event #4 - $500 Super Turbo on Jeff Platt's channel until the final table and then he hosted WSOP's Channel. David Tuchman commented the final table, he's always doing an amazing job. This is a bit of a change for the WSOP but still extremely enjoyable and entertaining, the commentators make it amazing!

Last edited:
Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Last night on Twitch.tv I watched Event #4 - $500 Super Turbo on Jeff Platt's channel until the final table and then he hosted WSOP's Channel. David Tuchman commented the final table, he's always doing an amazing job. This is a bit of a change for the WSOP but still extremely enjoyable and entertaining, the commentators make it amazing!

Thanks for that. :)

WSOP