WSOP 2018 4th Place Finisher, Nic Manion Lives Large

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure I would not buy american cars, that's a guarantee, that all the rest of the winnings goes to the mechanics.
But:" Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz "has always been one of my favorite songs ;)
So yes, spend a lot of the winnings in cars, a house, some stocks to have a monthly income and only a part of it for further gambling, travelling to poker events...
The house would be big enough for all my family including health care and housekeepers to guarantee a peaceful rest of life to the elder ones.:beerglass

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you can't go wrong with buying real estate as family members can live their rent-free as the property goes up in value,a win-win in my eyes.:D In my mind,cash has no Real value until it's spent,,,,lol,so i spend it.:rolleyes: Probably because i watched my father work hard all his life,saving,depriving himself(and loved ones),then dying with it all sitting in a bank waiting to be split-up between relatives,,,,i was 17. A lesson in life taught thru death,,, :cheers:

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would absolutely make sure my immediate family was taken care of and then of course continue to play tourneys. Family first always! Money and objects can be replaced. Once a person goes they go, its final.

"Just when I realized how valuable my father was in relationship to raising my own daughters, I lost him." - Michael J. Fox

WSOP Organize a Home Poker Game