World Poker Fund?

C

Casperkidddo

Rising Star
Total posts
Bieber, Mayweather, Soulja Boy, Tyga, and Kyle Massey are all owners. I'll post my research on the "Investing in Poker Companies" thread under General Poker later when I figure out their share structure, etc

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
they can certainly put a lot of money behind this

C

Casperkidddo

Rising Star
Total posts
Apparently my thread got taken down as a senior poster thought the company was bogus. Well... It's all over the press now and stock has performed pretty well since I posted.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Apparently my thread got taken down as a senior poster thought the company was bogus. Well... It's all over the press now and stock has performed pretty well since I posted.

Apparently not - none of your posts have been deleted and you have only created 1 thread and it still exists.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
bring poker to ppl ? what lese other sites and companies are doing in this pokerbusiness ? are they take poker away from ppl ? such a stupid way to fool ppl by saying that we bring poker to ppl..lol

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Total posts
Yeah I don't like this set up . A bunch of music junkies trying to cash in on the game of poker , screw it up and give the game another black eye is my take on it . We don't need the likes of SB and JB and so forth to move forward with the legalization of internet poker .
We need someone with the connections in the gaming lobbying industry to take a stand with the right info that they want to here about it . I was watching the horse race this past weekend and thinking holy-shizit , they have a legal betting application being broadcast all over the major networks to place bets with our stupid smart phones ! Why are we still not able to play the best site in the entire world (poker stars ) from our living room either ? Horses are the most rigged sport (my dad used to be in the Horse business) . Well behind boxing , soccer , badminton and who else knows what . Anyways I don't like the smell of it ! :p