Win a Ticket to Dan Bilzerian's $100K Birthday Freeroll at GGPoker!

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well played Dejange, I finished fifth (MMLS92), nice to see another CC member at the final table

thank you all for the positive messages!

Last edited:
millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Congratulations to the Winners

Regretfully, I never understood, no one explained to me why Belarus was absent

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well played Dejange, I finished fifth (MMLS92), nice to see another CC member at the final table

My bad I did'not checked you, but however - nice game for us both :)
Well played you two guys making the final table nice run and great cashes.:party::party::icon_sant

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thanks Sharon, Terry, Colin, Ricardo, Hugh, Vitaliy, Dave, Mike, Malevo, Daniel, Joe and TerriBLE! Learned a lot about poker game from all of you and CC as a whole :)

Special thanks to Debi and Tammy to offer me the last minute entry - I am not sure if it was an additional ticket or replacement, never mind I guess :D

So far 4 of us wrote here that playing this nice Birthday Freeroll, and all of us cashed. Two CC Members at the FT is really spectacular - very well done TerriBLE. And thanks god I did not faced you at the tables before FT :p

As Colin said, the field was full of opponents calling preflop with any pocket hand. So in the beggining I played only premium hands, having in mind also the blind's structure - where I managed to predict what will happen after the 30 minutes Late Registration closed.
Continue playing my usual game, and chasing small goals one after another - ITM, 2nd pay jump, 3rd pay jump and FT.
Two times when I tried to steal blinds preflop - faced AK. First time I was very lucky holding A6 to see another 6 on the Turn. The second time was my final hand QJ of spades - 6-handed at the FT. But I do not regret, as in this stage the obvious goal was to chase victory, and not to have my stack melted.

Now I will have to check how the things with withdrawing will work, cause I do not have a single buy-in game played at GG Poker for the moment :eek: My account on GG Poker has been transfered from the ex Breakout Poker, where I had deposits and withdraws in the past without any problems. And authentication as well ...

My largest win so far! The previous one was also from a huge freeroll. Hope to start winning big in buy-in games, too!

Thank you all once again for the shared knowledge and positive vibes :top:

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the Awesome result and FT finish Dejan, hopefully GG let you withdraw without too much hassle.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant believe I only saw this post today :(

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Congratulations to the Winners

Regretfully, I never understood, no one explained to me why Belarus was absent

Hi Vitaliy, sorry I could not answer you earlier. My flag at GG Poker is the one North Macedonia has, so I asked elsewhere here at the forum - why so I do not have the flag of my country residence, and I can not set it up correctly. Then I was given an answer that some countries do not have licence, and because of that they put you a flag of closest neihboring country where GG have such. So you will not see Belarus, Bulgaria, Greece and many more countries represented in GG Poker lobby :top:

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm the only one who played badly. A terrible tournament for me.
but, congratulations to everyone :)
especially you Dejan, you did a great job.
I'm really happy for you, because it's your biggest win :)because, Bravo, Bravo.:icon_bigs:icon_bigs:icon_bigs:icon_bigs

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
6th place in the end, all my thanks to CC forum, but let me sleep a night before give here a moderate statement! Thanks all for your support :top:

Wow!!! Great job you guys! So proud of you all!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
So happy for you, guys! Huge congrats to Dejan and TerryBLE for making it to the final table!! You definitely made Cardschat proud!

Congrats to everyone who cashed as well! Great job y'all! Cardschat strong!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations to all the friends here at CardsChat who won this tournament. These victories are a little ours too. Proud of you!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wow! Congratulations with your final table appearances, TerryBLE and Dejan, that's epic!
:party: