Win a Ticket to Dan Bilzerian's $100K Birthday Freeroll at GGPoker!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Four lucky CardsChat members will win a ticket to Dan Bilzerian’s $100,000 Birthday Freeroll this Monday, December 7 at 12:00pm EST (17:00 UTC) at GGPoker.

This epic tournament will feature a $100,000 prize pool with the winner receiving at least $10,000 in addition to a $3,000 buy-in to a heads-up match with Dan Bilzerian himself!

At least half of the field will win cash prizes, and GGpoker has thrown in some extra bounty prizes on top of all of it.

Click here for more info about Dan’s $100,000 Birthday Freeroll.

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread and tell us why YOU should win a seat to this epic tournament. We will pick a winner Saturday!

Terms and Conditions
*Void where prohibited
*Must be 18 years or older
*Must be legally eligible to play real money poker at GGPoker
*Winners will have 24 hours to respond to our CardsChat message should you win.

Don’t miss more chances to win! Follow CardsChat on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more chances to win!

INSTA Dan B Birthday Freeroll b

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should win a seat because I want to win that epic tournament at GGPoker

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i should receive a ticket because it would help my family,,,i have 2 small ones (5-7 yrs old) and a win would make their Chrismas:icon_sant a very special one,,,,courtesy of Cardschat. :star:Thank you.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want my chance to be a winner !!!

I would love to win this ticket, because my dream is after so many freerolls that I finally have the opportunity to face players of a higher level than me.
and also if the poker gods smile at me, I receive my great success, and I can tell everyone that I had this achievement thanks to the card chat that gave me that opportunity.:):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win because I think I could spread the wealth and make a nice Christmas for a bunch of different people,be nice to pay it forward,thanks for the chance:)

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would like to win because playing for a $100K MTT is, at the moment, far outside my bankroll.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This free-to-enter poker game is open to all new GGPoker players that sign up using code BLITZ40 and deposit $10 or more.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would love to win because i feel i have the poker experience to win it all , and a big win like this would help me and my family out immensely especially around the holidays when you have other bills to pay for besides christmas gifts ,this for sure would take a load off of anyones shoulders

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just because he would not throw me off from a roof. :D
But I would kick his butt off the table!!!

Last edited:
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well every Good Game needs a donkey. That is me!

2020 12 04 164938

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a 40 year old man myself who is having a mid life crisis lol:dito:

I already play there so can not sign up would appreciate the opportunity to play but I can not accept a ticket anyway as working Monday at that time.:joyman:
Happy birthday Dan though:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: and good luck to all who get a ticket to play on one of the best poker sites in the world anyway.:top:
43974933._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Last edited:
kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see a specific reason why i should be prefered over other members,

but still i would appreciate the chance to play in such a high paying tournament!

Otherwise i can't afford what it takes to play for 30K prizepools.... ;(

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, most likely I missed this promo since I am registered for GGpokerok and I do not have access to freerolls for GGpoker:(:(:(

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OR... you can win one of our seats. :)

I am not special I just try to be the best CardsChat member I can be. The proof is in the threads. Good luck to all!!!!

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It frightens me that this jerk may share my birthday. I need a chance to win money to pay for my therapy.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool promotion, I'd like to win one of these to really treat my family for Christmas this year and playing in that game could be a huge step towards that! Thanks for another great giveaway.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good luck to all entrants!! I’d love to play in this Dan Blizerian is a LEGEND!!!

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am one off the best CC player so i will put CC name on top in that freeroll,lol,just kidding, no seriuslly i will love to play with such good players it would be an incredible experience and will learn a lot from them.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great promotion! That's what you get for participating the best online poker community! Thanks Dears.
Great opportunity! See what stroke of luck can do!
As everyone, also I have personal reasons to want and wish this ticket to the game. And you know what? I love my family, wife, kids, my nears and dears, friends so much that no way to unload my continued dedication and commitment to them all by means of relaying to winning hand on occassion. That is so.
Refering to the subject matter, I want to say that have only my own stimuli to get benefits from what I am enthusiastic. This ticket will give me a big motivation that I must prove myself in skills to play poker and stand up to reality.
Thanks for the chance Dears!

marcossdp

marcossdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I believe that Dad won't be coming this year. I need this seat to get my Christmas present.

K

KeEpTiLTeD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bcoz Dan bilzerian is my favourite poker player 🤠🎖️ and my role model 😋 always follow him 🤗 and nothing can be better than grinding with my role model on GGpoker:):eek:

Nick on ggpoker- sidstalker

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only way to get ticket for this epic freerool is Cardschat.
My father cant help, ma wife ...god cant help me to get ticket.
:)

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Another awesome promotion by CC :top:

Would be happy to have a ticket in this awesome $100K freeroll, representing CC comunity and winning some nice cash - cause I am running good in such huge fields.

Good luck to all CC members in it :top: