Win a PokerStars $5200 EPT Online Main Event Seat!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'll throw my hat in the ring, sure... :)

1.) The only thing cardschat needs to do to maintain it's apex status is to keep growing, keep improving. Keep doing what you're doing. I love making suggestions, improving things but it's frustratingly difficult to come up with salient improvements for something this good.

Personally, I'd like to see online social events which aren't necessarily poker but perhaps other games and things. A chance to hang out and chat without the inevitable poker pressure.

2.) Why would you give the ticket to anyone besides the person referred to on the forums as 'Gladstone Gander'? :laugh: It would make no sense. :) In all seriousness, playing in this tournament would mean the world to me. I've been working towards a breakthrough victory for quite some time now. I might not be the best player on the forums, but I'm far from the worst. There are two main reasons I think you should give the ticket to me:

A.) My plan to become a successful poker pro comes from the desire to obtain a platform wide enough to reach enough people to have a real positive impact on the world and ultimately, save humanity from itself.

B.) I will commit to a 50/50 chop with cardschat members so that if you give me the ticket, everyone in CC will have part of the action. The 50% can go towards one big CC freeroll, a series of freerolls or anything which benefits CC and it's member list as a whole.

That is all. :love:

Best wishes to whoever wins this glorious opportunity! :congrats:

EverySunday

EverySunday

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Cardchat is now the best poker forum in the world
2) Because I use it competently, I will reach the final at least and it will be a good story! :)

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, the best freerolls are held by the CC forum. This is why I believe that cardchat is the best forum in the world, despite the fact that I talk on many forums about poker.

Let's say I won, and if I could choose, I spent this buy-in on the event 09 high roller 250K guarantee, in 8 games, since I have a good skill and distance, I think this chance is very rare, and for any player on the forum it will be nice to get even a not expensive ticket. Good luck to the winner!

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it would be great to win the coveted ticket, but I wouldn't play.

jaworek1405

jaworek1405

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world? I think that Cardschat it is a very good forum. It is great opportunity to win some money for beginner player. Besides Cardschat forum sometimes give a great opportunity to play in awesome tournament. 7 years ago Cardschat forum did a satellite for free with tickets to World Chamionship of online poker for 109$ and 215$. 7 years ago I was a beginner players and I won a ticket for 215$ for free. 7 years ago then I didn't dream about WCOOP tournament for 109 or 215$. My one of the best memory is with this tournament WCOOP for 215$, I won then almost 400$. It was a lof of money for me. I would like to win in the future something like a t-shirt Cardschat and play in this t-shirt on final table in World Series of Poker Main Event. I think if I will do it, if I play on final table in this tournament all the poker world would know about Cardschat forum. Thank you Cardschat for being a member on this forum :)
  2. Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph) One or two month ago Pokerstars did a freeroll with a ticket for 5200$ for twitch viewers. In freeroll played over 900 players and then I finished on 44th place. I was very close then to win this ticket. In the past I was train a sport for almost 14 years and this ticket for 5200$ for me would be like a participation in the Olympic Games, because in tournament for 5200$ play best of the best players of the world. It would be for me the most privilege to play with this players. :)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are already top notch. What more could you offer other than free personalized online coaching? If you do decide to coach a group please sign me up as my ego is never to large to learn.

CardsChat being the best is dependent on each and every one of us striving to be the best we can be by supporting this community. Therefore it is not what you can do, but more what we must do.

Why should you pick me? I continue to put in a lot of volume daily in play and equal amount of hours in study. I am very proud of the advancements I have made since joining this community and the confidence and deep level of understanding I have gained about the nuances of the game.

I have learned that I must not be results oriented even where I won the hand. I must remove all emotion and ego from the game especially after a loss.

During review of my play I must always look for any flaw in my decision making process. If I could have made a better decision I must prepare to execute this the next time.

I will definitely be available should you select me, and I will support your choice should you select some one else.

I tend to think a bit outside of the box in what has become accepted as poker truth these days. We know poker theory constantly evolves and changes. Nothing is static or veritas. What was right last decade is not correct today and this will change going forward. I am constantly attempting to position ahead of this curve.

When I win I am willing to share half the winnings towards whatever program, charity, or effort that CardsChat deems the best and look forward to input on this.

Last edited:
R

rdpoker5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. There should be more learning material (cash, sngs, spins). Promotions should be highlighted on the first page, so everyone can see them. Cardschat has incredible promotions, but very few people take part in them in my opinion.
2.I have never came even close to playing such a big buy-in tournament. I would appreciate the chance to do so and represent Cardschat in the best way posssible.

Good luck to everyone!

Best regards

Rok

NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I truly believe CC already is the BEST! If you wanted to take it over the top ... it would be costly .. advertise during televised poker programs (tough during covid) and across social media

Why should I win? I am no more special than anyone else. Everyone deserves a chance to win this. It would certainly make me feel like I won a million bucks and lift my spirit during this time of solitude I am living thru.

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Road to Dreams

1. We are already the largest poker site, but in order to maintain our position, of course, it is necessary to develop.
I think that it is necessary to work out the navigation and visual style of the form, I have been actively using the site relatively recently, and I can say at first it is not very convenient to search or move from one branch to another.
And it would be nice to expand the functionality of your personal account, make it like a social network in miniature, where there will be achievements, the best victories and everything in the same spirit

2. Why me?
I got acquainted with poker back in 2007-2008, at first I perceived it as an ordinary card game. Played a little and did not care much. Then he got married, and there was no time at all.
But as elsewhere, there is one "BUT". There are dreams and goals that I set relatively recently, a couple of years ago. I want to be financially free
I want to realize what is planned. And poker, the tool that can give it all. Over the past year I have achieved some success in poker, and I do not want to stop there, I want to develop and grow in this direction. I want that chance, in the form of a ticket, which you give to be the point of no return in my life,
and helped in the development of everything conceived. thanks

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have an exclusive opportunity to send a CardsChat member to the Main Event for the EPT Online on Sun, November 15th - and the seat is valued at $5200!

The EPT online event started yesterday and runs through Nov 18th. You can find the full schedule and the details here:

PokerStars EPT Online

How can you win the ticket? Answer 2 questions for us.
  1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
  2. Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)
We will select a winner on Thursday!

View attachment 281597

1) i feel like the design could be more modern , and maybe some improvement to the mobile site !
2) well i started playing online not long ago and would be such a sucess story after i cash on the main event ;)

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would say that cardschat is almost perfect as it is it has almost everything i think the podcast put it over the top.
Why I should get the ticket I stream mostly cardchat tourneys and the league on friday night. I live on a pension so i can only dream of playing in a tourney like this.
I would stream it and promote cardschat and ty cardschat for a chance,

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First off all you are the best site in the world and i thank you for that. to keep it there you just need to bring more ppl every day and encourage them to play in this wonderful community.
Second off all poker is about dreeming so choose the best dreamer hooever that shood be . Have fun.

TommyT

TommyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOOW What an opportunity!:eek:
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
I am sorry but this is already the best poker forum in the world!:cool: Maybe more advertisement for more recognition to introduce new members would help i.e facebook ads, google ads etc etc.

• Why should you win the ticket?

I would never be able to afford to buy in to a tournament at this level in my life, due to having a small family of my own money is very tight.

Good luck to whomever receives the ticket!! please please please keep us updated or maybe stream the event?? I would love to be kept in the loop.:D

Thank you CC!! :wavey:

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an incredible opportunity, thanks for such a great giveaway.

1: I already believe that Cardschat is the best poker forum, and giveaways like this just reinforce that fact.

I would suggest to just keep improving your visibility. You guys are already great at doing that by being all over social media, creating a podcast recently and adapting to COVID by creating Cardschat branded masks. Have you considered radio ads or even a TV commercial?

Just stay on top of trends and keep relevant to have as much visibility for the forum as possible and we will watch as this great forum continues to grow.

2: I should win because I have been struggling for many years grinding the smaller stakes to maintain a consistent profit and playing a tournament like this is well above my bankroll and could change my life for the better.

I have a ton of experience in large field multi-table tournaments and I believe I have a chance to make a deep finish in this game and potentially make some life changing money. I would be proud to share some of my winnings with the community as a gesture of appreciation for such a great opportunity.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The forum suits me completely in the form in which it is now, otherwise I would not be here. Good luck to the winner !!!

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

If Cardschat not the best online poker forum in the world, so which one is?! :eek: I'm really confused now about that to be honest. :dontknow:

I think, I can give a few suggestions to improve it further tho. You could attract even more people with some affiliation programs, something like "tell-a-friend and win a merchandises or tickets to special freerolls or money", as well as your friends who will be fairly active then.
:hello: :listen: :icon_thum :shakehand:joyman::star:

On top of that more of such great opportunities like this one and tickets for the tournaments of the large series from different poker rooms would be really nice! :lollypop:

Actually I'm feeling a bit ashamed of suggesting all that, as you already do and give to us SO MUCH, it's incredible, really. Thanks a lot for all you do! :handkiss::wavey::congrats::love::shakehand:top:

Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)

Well, because I think I'm quite a solid MTT player and wouldn't blow it all in the first half hour in a gambling rage. I have a few millions of hands experience at playing tournament poker for about 13 years now.

I'm never stop learning tho, currently studying MTT play to extend my knowledge in it and practicise what I've learnt in number of MTTs daily, inclusive Mini EPT Online Series as well now. :icon_stud:joyman:

My aim is to never stop get better at poker and grinding it up to the top. :driver:

I'd love to play some highroller tournament too, I think I'm well prepared for it. And would love to win a Cup for our great community! :star::icon_king
p.s. Please pardon me for the many letters, I just can't write it in short paragraphs, as you know it... :albertein

Last edited:
VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

I think the biggest thing is to attach an online multilanguge translator to the CC site itself, people can use it writing posts and replies and it will be very simple for user from any country to be closer with forum.

Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)

I am dreaming of playing poker at a high level from the very moment I learnd about it. For me, this is not the main thing a means of income, but first of all a hobby and a favorite process, since by my human nature I love solving problems and puzzles. And I want to become better and, most importantly, to develop and reach a new higher level constantly in all my favorite things.Since the desire to play poker is a manifestation of the characteristics of my personality, then along with the development in it, I also evolve as a person and learn a lot of information about the world and such narrow areas as mathematics, logic, psychology, sociology. Therefore, I want to win this ticket as it may be a chance to realize my dream,reach a new level and better know myself and the world around.

Last edited:
SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) The single biggest thing CardsChat could do to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world (not that it isn't already!) would be to limit threads that could pose controversy. I'm not adverse to a lively discussion, but recent political threads have been much more than merely unfriendly...some comments were downright hurtful and insulting to CardsChat members. It would be too difficult to monitor individual posts, so limiting the forum thread topics to poker and some mundane everyday topics related to poker would keep our membership friendlier.

2) Why should I win the ticket to the EPT Online tournament? To be honest, I don't deserve it more than anyone else, but I would treat the honor of representing the CardsChat community with the respect it deserves. I have been a member of CardsChat for more than 10 years, and in that time I have participated in many freerolls, as well as many special events. I was lucky enough to turn a €2 ticket won at a CardsChat freeroll at unibet into a ticket worth €1100 at the Unibet Open main draw last October (where I finished 219th out of 357 entries and out of the money). It was exhilarating to play against some top players, including professionals. I also was part of the CardsChat 2019 wsop Colossus team. That was the poker highlight of my poker playing career (if you can call it a career). In addition to playing in a WSOP event, I had the pleasure to meet, in person, some of the players that I have played against in CardsChat tournaments and the person who makes CardsChat work so well for all of us; that, of course, is Debi (not trying to curry favor here...I've have made that statement in many posts previously). Last, but not least, I was born some 67 years ago when my mother, a true poker enthusiast, went into labor during a poker home game. I was delivered holding a pair of Jacks !!! Poker is in my blood, and I would be honored to represent CardsChat at the EPT online.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
1) For me Cardschat is the the best poker forum!
But to come on top, I would suggest to use better marketing techniques in many languages heavily. And I would try to make such affiliation programs with the poker rooms, that they promote CC in their advertising as well.

2) I am the ticket queen, as I said to Tammy already. :D
I was able to win a ticket to the 888 Live event in London, where I dropped out really short before the money. I had to cope with nervosity, because of only few live experience. But I think, such an online event would play into my cards as I am more used to play online and if necessary I also can show some stamina for such a thing.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. An interesting thing would be to develop a virtual store, perhaps with a system called $CC (Credit CardsChat) for exchange of points and/or with sales), for example, to add more brand products (such as magic cube, puzzle, something that stimulates logical reasoning), new items for other audiences (such as children and babies), something directed to the female audience (such as perfume, box of chocolates, etc) and also put some surprises on special/seasonal dates (Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day, Halloween, Christmas, etc.) Besides that, could also add more different prints to the portfolio items to add value to the brand.

2. Because if I reach ITM, it should be good to reserve an amount of the profit at the criterion of the admin to the community (loyals, moderators, assistants and members) as a way of thanking that could be reverted as some bonus and/or special tournament. I hope to keep at least one flip-flop for me (laughs).

Last edited:
gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
1.what do they need? So is to attract as many players as possible, card chat has already become the very first forum, you need to develop in the same spirit, connect twitch and YouTube streamers, you can offer them new players as well as advertising, increase their rating

2. why me? a strange question ... everyone wants to participate in a big event, but there are few who can spend that kind of money on the game

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What can I tell you, I haven't met such a forum to give away a $ 5,200 ticket, so keep it up, and as for why do I have to win this ticket? It's just that I've never played a tournament like this in my life and I'm still emotional so I leave my colleagues from CC to represent us with pride, I have great emotions so I wish a lot of success to the one who will win this ticket

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
1 - What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
- Stick with its great content that has already made it the best poker forum for people who want to learn and improve
2 - Why should you win the ticket?
- It would be very important to me since my dream is to represent the forum in a large event, it would be my way of giving back to the forum and thus consolidate it as the best forum in the world of poker since it gave me all the possibilities to learn and improve in this game

Last edited:
weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
1) I already think CC is the best ( even tho i only know this forum and never seen others but i never felt like i needed to ) , if there is something to add to be perfect ( for me ) would be to add notifications for events to remind the players that such or such promotion is undergoing.
2) this is quite a hard question to reply to , i am not the best player here far from it neither the luckiest ^^ : i once qualified for the biggest tournament of the year at that time in poker770 it was a december 2010/2011 ? not sure anymore, i had the room stuffed with food drinks snacks and cigarettes as if i was going into hibernation , after 3 hours in the game and winning few small pots comes a hand we were 5 players who called a raise preflop and i flop the highest straight the nuts i raised half the pot 3 players called comes the turn i still got the nuts i bet half pot again they called again i was so happy and was watching the rankings on the tourney to check such huge pot where it will get me i was probably going to be in the top 50 , it made me the happiest man on earth thinking slightly about what i am going to buy :D and suddenly the power turns off ( i had only few blinds left before the river ) i go out to the street i see every light on the street and neighbors working but not ours it ended up with me having a little talk with god in the street XD and even with this terrible experience ^^ i still remember the thrill and how much i was stimulated while playing it and would love to go throught it again)

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
    In my opinion and in the very short time with cardschat family I must say that i really never imagine all the benefits that I have or I can apply for in this group... daily I get surprised by all the events and oportunities cardschat gave us.... So I dont think it is necesary to do someting big ... maybe a better socialmedia manage... where i could help.
  • Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)
    I dont deserve anything at all... im so in doubt with carschat... I only can say it would be a truth honor to play on behalf cardschat =)

PokerStars Guides: Italiano - Dansk - Nederlands - Deutsch - Français - Español - Polski - Norsk - Português - Svenska - PokerStars Mobile - Deutsch Mobile - PS Casino