Win a PokerStars $5200 EPT Online Main Event Seat!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you win the ticket? Answer 2 questions for us.
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?Give away like this is why CardsChat is the best.
  • Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)Congrats to however wins it either way if I won it i would give the first 25 posters in this thread 3% each of the prize if cashed give back total 75% to the community as I would be happy with 25% of that prize as it is more than generous.

R

RebelRebel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The EPT online event started yesterday and runs through Nov 18th. You can find the full schedule and the details here:

PokerStars EPT Online

1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
  2. Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)
We will select a winner on Thursday!

1. Try and do an on line twitch or some kind of stream talk show style program. There are so many funny hosts out there who are professional poker players or enthusiasts who would set the scene and talk to special guests about poker, anything poker related and a few antidotes :)
2. This has been a hard year on everyone. I am a frontline worker who work with young people between 18-21 who have intellectual disability and Autism. I have experience first hand the covid has effected on them and their families. I am also blessed to be married with 3great kids, who have been nothing but so great though this difficult time. Having an opportunity to experience a genuine EPT main event would be the ultimate dream for me and would end this crazy year on a high (and if i cash, begin 2021 on a high too). Also my birthday is the day before (14th), my last year of my 40's, so lets do this in style! Thanking you, Michael

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.As everyone else i also think that CardsChat allready is the best poker forum in the World if it`s not the biggest yet then maybe some little giveaways over social media could draw more people in

2. Ofcourse i would love to be able to take part in this massive tournament , every time those big events take place i think about how awesome it would be to be able to play them myself...... But i`m sure that we have some serious crushers in this forum who could if they get far or even win the tournament draw a lot more attention to the forum, so the only real reason i can think of why i should get the ticket is it would make me really freaking happy and you would make a dream for me come true.....

GL to the person who gets it in the end and a huge thank you to CC for offering such a massive chance

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
The biggest thing is to have your own online poker room with ability to use instead of profile pictures of players a live webcam video so the players at the table can see each other like in a live poker event. I think during pandemic time where we live now this will be a killer future. Players can see live reaction of each other. It will be a lot of fun.

2. Why should you win the ticket?

I would like to try myself in such a big event where i probably won’t participate in near future because of high buyin levels and underrating myself. May be it won’t be as bad as I expect and i will start to participate in such a big events more often and to be more self-confident

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1.Cardschat is already a biggest poker forum as far as I know but beside of that just keep doing your promotions that is the deal!
2. I am not saying I am the best, for sure here a lot of good poker players around in the forum. But I am not so bad anyway.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
We have an exclusive opportunity to send a CardsChat member to the Main Event for the EPT Online on Sun, November 15th - and the seat is valued at $5200!

The EPT online event started yesterday and runs through Nov 18th. You can find the full schedule and the details here:

PokerStars EPT Online

1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

View attachment 281597

1- I think the following: with the daily effort made by the admins, moderators and all of us who are part of this community, all this makes cardschat the best poker forum in the world. As long as the passion to improve day by day continues, this forum will continue to be the best.

2- This year due to the quarantine I was without work and it has been a hard year. To really have the chance to play a tournament of that magnitude and be able to collect some money would be saving a year that has hit me hard personally.

Y

yadora

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1. You are the best already! 2. If not me, then who?

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd give it to one of the mods to be honest, who work hard to keep the forum and the freerolls running.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1.What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

To keep on having such great deals for the Forum and its CC members players .Bring more offers like this from pokerstars or other online pokerrooms , if others want also to contribute , so as to give CC members the opportunity to play in so big events

2.Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)

I would love to have once the chence to play in an event so prestigeous , with such a history , now played online due to the well known circumstances , I would love to represent CardsChat forum , do my best , TID , win the trophy , the luck of the beginner in the HSpoker !!! Then celebrate victory or any FT position if I don't win the 1st place (cause the money will be good for any FT position I guess) with some homegame tourneys for FRC members and some tourneys for all CC members for free $$$$ for their bankrolls , share my good luck and gift with them :) (10% is good I guess :D:p:cool:after taxation :eek::eek::))

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well, simply put this way, that our forum is run by a quite a few loyal members and pillars of the community, great admins and mods, always there to give us a hand and show us the way with almost any question we may have in or out of the poker world.
I never met so many great people like on our forum.
Left the rest of those poker forums, and never looked back.

What could we all do to make it better?

One of those promo like this one or Promo and sponsorship for wsop would be a great deal to all of us, and will bring a lot more new members to our forum.

• I am located in the Europe, and one of my "bucket list" is to visit EPT/WSOP at least once in lifetime and have this experience.
    For a low/micro stakes player like me, that would mean a world, and to be able not only to meat and great those world best poker players, but to play against all of the best poker players in the world.

Thanks again for the opportunity.
    It's not wornder that our forum is the best with Promo like this one.
    :)

Last edited:
cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.To be the best, you need to have a transparent marketing- informative policy, and not adapt to the marketing of poker roms, recent experiences with PS do not prove well

2 Because I am not a mindless clapper and I have my own experiences which are unfortunately confirmed

Last edited:
K

Knudi79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We have an exclusive opportunity to send a CardsChat member to the Main Event for the EPT Online on Sun, November 15th - and the seat is valued at $5200!

PokerStars EPT Online

View attachment 281597

1. Because it's amazing to see how fast this forum is growing with all the Gold stuff and content, espacially the freerolls for the members.

2. Why should I win this Ticket 🤔
Because it would be the most spectacular tournament for me in my Life unter now.
If I will get the Ticket, I will show you how an amateurplayers can crush all the regs in one of those BIG MAIN EVENTS....

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
LOL !!!!! CardsChat is right there to surprise us positively every single moment :top:

Answer 1: Major promotions like this should be announced widely in all possible communication channels.

Answer 2: Have my ups and downs in online poker since 2011. Had the opportunity to play some Events with BI range from 55$ to 250$ and cashed out in some of them, but my biggest wins so far in micro and low mtt's and freerolls. That does not mean I am not willing to take a chance and take participation into this high roller :D
Will definitelly support CC forum and its members in some extent if I finish ITM :top:

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If we take into account that the forum is 15 years old and has spread all over the planet, having members from countries that sometimes even the internet doesn't reach, wow, that's amazing. I came by chance and here I am, being part of wonderful people, passionate about collaborating and contributing to improve the site, which I think has a very good balance between the social and what is exclusive to poker games. To seal the deal to be the best poker forum in the world, it only needs to be officially recognized by the great sites and / or most important World Poker tournaments.

If they choose me I would be surprised, maybe I would not know how to play it, so,
whoever is selected to play a tournament of such a size, here is my full support.
Thanks to all the administrators for your great daily work, without you this would not be possible.
A big hug !!

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be happy to win this ticket why should I win it I want to become a famous poker player so I can compete with the best in poker success of the one who gets the ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world? Havent you done it allready?lol i guess yo are by far,but there is allwais room to impruve and when you are the best is harther to keep been the best that reaching it,but here is a very good idea to keep been the bets. I guess having a coach section will seal the deal, we have allready a very good poker course,we have a VIP reward sistem that we could use for getting coaching(i could be a brasilian coach,lol). Peaple just send the hands and coach tell them aspects off theire game they can impruve
  • Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph) By the active in the forum part there are peaple who deserve it more tham me,but im very active,spetially in the cash games section helping the comunitie to impruve the game, im also active at the stakes threads helping peaple to build a bankroll. I participate in all promotions and new ideas you pull out,im also captain for several seasons. But once again there are manny peaple who have done much more tham me to won that ticket and i will be railing him/her at the EPT as a team we are all here. Iff im chousen i will return to CC 80% off winnins for you to make some grate promotions like this one. And last but not least important i have very good result at poker, i will be playing the EPT(not that buy in) i will take part in at least 10 tourneis and iff i win that seat that will be the epic end for that series off tournaments for me.

Last edited:
heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Well, if im thinking only my point of view, every now and then some kind of simplicity would be nice. But that s more about, not only because im pretty simple myself, but lacks of my technological know how muscles. So, if it is like walking in the park for majority of people, why focus on group of one or two letter pigeons user? Then the correct answer, and answer what puts half of that ticket in to my pocket have to be..bright lights! Yes, make this more attractive with flashing lights and colours here and there etc. :)
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
And why me?
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I now have half of that ticket already :icon_thum
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

L

Lord Truffington

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Birthday present?

Hey Debi, first of all let me say this is an AMAZING promotion. Well done!!
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
To come to your questions:
What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

I think you guys have already created the best poker forum with a rich community and a strong social media presence (I love the fact you always respond to tweets and comments!). I think we are all here to learn how to play poker so one thing I would add is a "Pro's corner" where once a week there is some sort of interaction between the community and a professional player (e.g. a webinar, a stream, some AMAs, things like these). Recreational players (and pros alike) spend a lot of time watching youtube videos and twitch streams, you could capitalise on that interest and add something related on your platform.

Why should you win the ticket?
Compared to most people in the CC community I've very new to poker. I started studying and playing only last April as a "lockdown activity" and fell in love with it (I didn't even know if a flush was better or worse than a straight!). I can't get enough and spend every waking moment (when not working) studying or on Pokerstars (probs 60hr+/week on top of my job). Now, can you imagine if a newbie like me gets to play the EPT Main Event and manages to luck it our and win it?! Even making it past the bubble would be a massive rags to riches story, wouldn't it?
Bonus point: Monday 16th is actually my 40th birthday (I swear) so it would be the most amazing gift ever :D

Anyway, massive thanks for the opportunity and keep up the excellent work you're doing with CC!
Lord Truffington

Last edited:
deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. A change that would be phenomenal would be to add tickets to the main events of the week, such as Sunday million, mini sunday million and sunday storm, in the daily freeroll prize pool. It would certainly attract new members and increase the commitment of active members.

2. I deserve it because if it is ITM, I would split the profit by 50/50. Half my profit and the other half would organize a freeroll along with the CC member forum.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that what cardschat could improve is you could overhaul the profile page a little, or you could improve image and video hosting on the site, as this would make it easier to review people's hands. This would cause an increase in activity in the learning section of the forum, and boost the popularity of the forum.

The reason I should win is because this would allow me to pursue poker more seriously if I did well in this event and it would also have the potential to be life changing.

Offers like this already make cardschat the best forum for poker anyway though...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1. Get rid of the 'Trump' thread!!!!! :)

2. I'm not sure if I 'should' win the ticket but I do know what would be great about it. First off, of most of the members applying for this, I feel like I would fair better vs. this field of players than most.... I mean I have been reading & contributing to the strategy forums for a dozen years now. In the event that I were to do well in the tournament, I would post up a Youtube video with hand analysis throughout. On top of this, after graciously accepting this ticket, I will make some arrangements with one or more professional players to have them also offer a HH Review of the tournament.... further giving Cardschat even more exposure.
I imagine some might offer to live stream this even if they're chosen to play it but this won't be happening with myself as I'll be putting forth full concentration to play the game. (well I might add in a Cardschat game if there's one on partypoker running at the same time ;) )

Congrats in advance to whomever wins the ticket. What a fantastic opportunity!

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world? Wait, what? You mean CardsChat isn't the best? I beg to differ. The only thing I could think of is maybe when there is a new post like this one, it needs to be in a place where it is seen immediately. I didn't see this post until I went on Instagram.
  • Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph) I should win the because well why shouldn't I ? I am feeling lucky. I have never played in such a tourney. I feel like I could really win it. The stars are aligned. And it's almost my birthday, what a great gift. And then well there is the begging portion: Pleeeeaaasssse!!

E

eire2401

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win a pokerstars $5200 ept online main event seat, username: eire2401

• 1.What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
  • 2.Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)
1. I think the best single thing you can do to be the best online poker forum in the world would be make poker available to everyone, and you are doing that
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
2. I think i should win a ticket i think is because i want to prove to my family and friends, who have all the faith in me in the world , that all my hours of youtube videos, watching poker on tv, countless hours of watching twitch streamer, all the reading material books, forums, hand reviews have paid off and i can hold my own, this would be the biggest tournament i have ever played, and if i won the ticket the biggest cash in my poker history. This would be life changing for me, if the poker gods were on my side and i won this would help my family for years to come!
Would be a great Christmas present!
Thank you for this opportunity, Goodluck to all
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredible news !!!

1.Create a team of streamers of cardschat forum ambassadors.
2. I don't even know why me, why not)))

PokerStars Guides: Italiano - Dansk - Nederlands - Deutsch - Français - Español - Polski - Norsk - Português - Svenska - PokerStars Mobile - Deutsch Mobile - PS Casino