Win a PokerStars $5200 EPT Online Main Event Seat!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have an exclusive opportunity to send a CardsChat member to the Main Event for the EPT Online on Sun, November 15th - and the seat is valued at $5200!

The EPT online event started yesterday and runs through Nov 18th. You can find the full schedule and the details here:

PokerStars EPT Online

How can you win the ticket? Answer 2 questions for us.
  1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
  2. Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)
We will select a winner on Thursday!

EPT Online banner new

**It is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand and comply with the laws applicable to you in your relevant jurisdiction with regards your eligibility and ability to participate or play in tournament. Only those players who can play real money games on PokerStars are eligible for this ticket.**

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mlp_sabres

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well seeing as I havent gone on many forums in regards to poker, the single biggest thing I could possibly suggest is make the forums a bit more user friendly for mobile users.

Why I should win the ticket to the EPT main event on Stars, well I'm an avid poker fan boy. I've been grinding the felt for close to 20 years now. I've had my fair share of ups and downs over that time. I've grinded freerolls for hours on end for a ticket(s), I've played in both Sunday Majors on stars, whether I was backed or on my own accord. But I'm no quiter. I'm trying to prove to my 2 autistic sons that anything is possibe when you believe in yourself. Whether its the small things in life that you can't control of having a bad moment or life throws you a curveball, just keep doing what your doing and do what you love the most. For me thats trying to be the best father I can be to my 3 kids, and to try and win a major poker tourney, whether that's live or online.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

promotions like that all the time :)
I already consider the best poker forum in the world, gets better every year

Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)

because will be amazing, I can't even describe in words now, would be a very special moment for me 🤩

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

This question is difficult to answer, as I am one of those who believe that CardsChat is already the best Poker Forum.
The only thing I can tell you is to continue as you have been doing and perhaps to incorporate monthly tournaments that exceed the weekly tourney's prize

I started playing and studying poker 15 years ago but could never do it professionally due to not having a good bankroll. My friends don't want to play with me anymore because they lose their money. I believe that having the chance to play the EPT can help me to make the qualitative leap that I am waiting for.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. CC already is!l best..
2. I have never played live tournament, so this one would be great start [emoji14]

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1- I think they are already the best poker forum. But if they wanted to improve it, perhaps it would be better to open up more to other languages. Only that.

2- I believe that poker is a demonstration that patience, self-control, and intelligence are useful for something. In my particular case, I am trying to earn some money to finish building my house. I don't know if I'll ever make it through poker, but a tournament like that is a good opportunity to try to reach the end and try to finish that damn house. Thank you anyway.:cool::cool:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1:Giving me the $5200 ticket would seal the deal! :dancing2:
2:I would proudly represent Cardschat by winning and making a Big $$$ tournament to give back to its members,,, :shakehand

C

Chatrevoked

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
  1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
1. CC already does so much it hard to think of a single idea to help CC to become better. A Poker Forum voting contest would seal the deal. CC has my vote.

2. All poker players have a story and a history to bring to the game. Some have had great success and others are still striving for that first big score. The desire and passion each player possesses cannot be compared. I have been playing for more than 20 years and am in that group. I am not eligible to win the ticket as I do not live where PS play is allowed. If I were I would say I should win because I want to win. The biggest thrill from winning something is to be able to pay it forward and that is what I would do. Good luck to everyone.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey guys...
1. U have so much promos(like this f.ex.) and every day a freeroll about 100bucks...so what will u do better?Its allready perfect.
2.If I would win the ticket, I hopefully come itm in this tournament and will win the rest of the money for my big world travel with my family in 2022 ;)

so gl to me ;)

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Be active, be with me, that's enough.
2. Personally, I don't need it. Maybe a little, my family needs, to cover some debts. But we seem to be coping. I think there are people here who need it more. If I win, I'll be happy. Thank you. But even if I win this ticket, I still have to win some money in the tournament itself. Winning your ticket is not a guarantee of winning some money. By the way, if I win a ticket, I will represent you Cardschat in this tournament. And if I win it, I will write about you everywhere, we will go down in history. I mean, I'll tell you about Cardschat everywhere. In all social networks. How I won the ticket and how I won the tournament. We will be remembered for a very long time. namely, Always! I will tell everyone, and I will tell them that I won a ticket on the Cardschat forum. No one can interrupt you if you give me a ticket for $5,200. I'll tell everyone ," I won a $5,200 ticket to the EPT Main Event." Everyone will be surprised and ask "where" I will answer "on the poker forum Cardschat" no one will believe.

Last edited:
T

Tystick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep it up!

This forum is pretty spot on keep up the free rolls and things like this and maybe make it more user friendly for mobile user is about it go cards chat thank you!:):D

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
1- Looking for that one thing to seal the deal shows the will to keep improving, which is probably why CC is already the best poker forum around. If I have to suggest anything, I would say why not making it a habit of sending one member every year to the EPT or even to the wsop by coming up with a system of qualification throughout the year. No other forum has that if I'm not mistaking.

2- Simply because it would be a dream come through for someone who has been playing for over 15 years and never had a chance to take a shot at a major tourney on top of the fact that in case of a score, half of the winnings would be donated to this elderly home where I do some volunteer work and that is lacking some basic hygienic conditions.

Last edited:
masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, CardsChat is already the best poker site in the world, but it would be just super for you to create your own poker platform. Both for us. Why should I give this ticket, because I like no one else dream of such a game for many years.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Altough i mainly use it from desktop pc, sometimes i use my smartphone but the forum looks a litle odd, like something out of 1999. Maybe a better redesign, UX , resizable, etc.

1. Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)
This ticket will giveme acceso to a great torunament out of my bankroll but not scared. I've been studying and get help by this site sine i signin earlier this year and have improved my game from 0 to at least 7 and i think i could defend it against pros on Main Event and iven get to ITM heh ;)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

1. To improve the usability of the site for gadgets and desktop.
2. Multilingual, English is not the only language in the world.
3. Division into regions and optimization of the schedule, depending on the regions.
4. Analyze the games of the champions, because to be the best you need to learn from the best.
5. Improve security measures for password leakage.
  • Why should you win the ticket? (tell us in a short paragraph)
I believe in the theory of one ticket that will stop the train of champions and show that you only need one ticket to get to the finish line. A ticket is an opportunity to play with the best, to declare yourself, an opportunity to change the future. But it is better to give this ticket to someone who really deserves it, deserves it not just in words, but in deed, who has stable results, who plays high stakes, who is an active user of the forum, who can really decently represent CC at this tournament. Or come up with a selection tournament for the strongest. It's up to you to decide what to do. And if I get this honor, I can’t promise that I can win, but I’m ready to spend part of the prize money (if suddenly there are such) as a drawing between the forum participants.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Make an App and let people post info of nearby scheduled tournaments going on. and big online tournaments.

2) It will be a great start to my poker career to make enough money to keep making money to help out kids with cancer and other problems.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world ?

In the last 5 years since I am a member, I have obtained my best results, having the opportunity every day to develop and improve my game due to the countless very good freerolls offered on various partner platforms, but also through courses and study materials very well structured and documented. In my opinion you have already proven that you are not only the best poker forum on the market but also a big family that brings together a large community from all over the world that really loves this wonderful game.

One thing I would change if it were possible. Introducing a live chat tool that would facilitate and speed up discussions between members much more.

2. Why should I win the ticket ?

I think that each member deserves a small piece of this award, but as it is just a ticket, if I were the lucky one chosen to represent the community in this historic tournament, I don't want to keep this joy just for myself, I want to share it with the whole community on the forum, I would definitely document through a video my whole adventure in this event, from the beginning to the end, wishing to motivate other players who are at the beginning of the road, proving that anything is possible when you have a dream and aim far away. And in the eventuality that this dream comes true with a cash entry, in addition to a desire of mine to help some very talented children from my hometown, I would also like to help some talented players on the forum who want to progress but have no possibilities.

I wish you all the best and let's hear only good. Fingers crossed :p��♥️

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
  1. What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world? Improve non-poker sections obviously.
  2. Why should you win the ticket? Cause i barely play main events nowadays so by getting this ticket perhaps it'd be decent start to playing whatever main events more regularly ...

M

ManAllusion

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1) What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?

I would suggest having a CardsChat channel on Twitch or having a free webinar once or twice a week, in which viewers can watch and interact with the streamer. I remember watching a webinar hosted by Ryan Laplante for LearnProPoker. It was amazing to learn about ICM, bet sizing and short stack decisions preflop and ask questions directly to him in a positive environment. I believe there is value in adding a platform that can allow players to engage an expert in a visual real time manner.

2) Why should you win the ticket?

Every poker player dreams of entering a Main Event and winning on the biggest stage. If I am selected to play in this event, I will donate 50% of any winnings to Ooka Luka Charity Challenge. The Ooka Luka is a song and dance created by Norman Chad that brings positivity and joy. I believe that small acts of kindness and paying it forward not only brings happiness but also makes us feel human again.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Dano

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  • What is the single biggest thing CardsChat could do to to seal the deal as the BEST online poker forum in the world?
More strategic content, free snippets of a course or two from popular training sites, maybe a bit more AMAs
[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

I've played relatively more high BI MTTS vs most candidates as evidenced by my Sharkscope profile, which is pretty embarrassing,...didn't realize how much I lost as of yet :) due to fishy BRM https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/WPN/players/BISHUACES all that to say I've got some experience & will promise to giveaway 5% to CC members if I somehow hit runner runner with a Mincash :)
Sick value to winner,
Thanks again, you guys & gals!

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have an exclusive opportunity to send a CardsChat member to the Main Event for the EPT Online on Sun, November 15th - and the seat is valued at $5200!

The EPT online event started yesterday and runs through Nov 18th. You can find the full schedule and the details here:

PokerStars EPT Online

How can you win the ticket? Answer 2 questions for us.
We will select a winner on Thursday!

View attachment 281597
The biggest thing CardsChat could do to seal the deal as the Best online poker forum in the world...Is to grow the membership (CC is already second to none) and this could be achieved by having a sign-up competition among current members with a generous prize for the member that recruits the most new members.

Why should I get the ticket?
I was a stay-at-home Dad for nine years, online poker and chat rooms kept me sane.
It was very helpful to be able to compete and chat with people that were toilet trained...I'm pretty sure most were. Plus the income helped put some pablum on the table.
Kind Regards,
StreetPhd (GrandpaRasey on poker stars)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1. We can create an on line poker event, which will have a glamor equal to the global poker events we all know, and this event can be monthly or once a year!
2. I would like to play to an event like this, because it would be my first participation to such a famous global on line poker event!

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Well, giving away the $5200 ticket probably proves some uniqueness of this forum ;) But more to the point: I think freerolls and their thresholds are by far the best of all forums. In my opinion, one thing that could be changed is the forum design. This one looks good, but a bit too "old-fashioned" nevertheless.

I'm 18 so I'm at the very beginning of my poker career. Nevertheless, I got to know poker a few years ago. Ever since then, my dream has been to become a professional poker player. I work on my game almost every day and I only play mtt tournaments. Of course, I do not have the money to play in such a tournament, but I strongly believe that my skills would not be far from my opponents. To sum up, if you decide to give me the ticket, it might just be the beginning of a great adventure, maybe even something more ;) Of course, I would always remember about such a big gesture, so if I were successful at this tournament or at any event in the future, I would always mention the chance I got :)

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Create your own poker software without rake.
Access through a monthly subscription.
Low
Mid
High

Give players freedom to create games.
Allow players to create tournaments, cash, etc. You can think of a lot ..

Social poker room

Why me?
The eternal question that a person asks himself, at least once.
We are all human, we are all equal, it has become customary to say such nonsense at any opportunity for our superiority over others.
I don't believe in this crap.
Someone gets their chance and takes it, someone pisses it off.
I would like to say that having received a ticket, I will win the tournament and tell an outrageously colorful story about how the life of my loved ones and mine will change for the better.
But this is poker life and when I get my chance, I will do everything in my power not to screw it up.

Last edited:
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
1. - Well I already think Cardschat is the best Poker forum on the planet, so I have no ideas as to how you guys can seal the deal when I already think you have.

2. - I would give you guys one of the best chances of making a run in the game. I play real money mtts on pokerstars all most every day so I have the experience and the game would not be too big for me. It would be a nice way to finish up the EPT series which I already planned to play 5-6 games in.

PS - I hope that there is some kind of post count or activity requirement to enter like must have 100 posts or be an active member over past month. I would hope that an active member of the forum would be chosen.

Last edited:
PokerStars Guides: Italiano - Dansk - Nederlands - Deutsch - Français - Español - Polski - Norsk - Português - Svenska - PokerStars Mobile - Deutsch Mobile - PS Casino