Who do you think should be nominated as the next Poker Hall of Fame inductee?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
It's that time of the year again! Anyone can nominate a poker player or notable contributor of all things poker, but you have to hurry! The last day to submit a nomination is October 14.

Who do you believe should be on the nomination ballot for the Poker Hall of Fame?

WSOP Seeks Nominations for 2021 Poker Hall of Fame Class

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Ten nominees should be announced today for inclusion in the Hall of Fame according to the article. I'm curious to know who it will be?
But I can't go to the wsop website. This request was blocked by the security rules

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
Ten nominees should be announced today for inclusion in the Hall of Fame according to the article. I'm curious to know who it will be?
But I can't go to the WSOP website. This request was blocked by the security rules

I hope to have a follow up to this thread later on today so stay tuned! :)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Champion
Total posts
Awards
I'd probably vote for Chris Ferguson, him being the doppelganger for one of CC's most famous members & all, but not sure that will be enough to overcome his past. I know of most of the other nominees, but can't say any of the names leap out at me as obviously deserving. Likely as not this is due to my lack of knowledge of the WSOP standards (if any) & my knowledge of nominees achievements.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Isai Scheinberg.

He changed the face of the modern game. He then bailed out the collapsed Full Tilt with the cooperation of prosecutors whilst they were still hounding him regarding pokerstars.

This is a very good Forbes article on Scheinberg, Black Friday and everything that transpired except it predates the settlement (ultimately a nominal fine)Sheinberg came to with US authorities.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathan...-surrender-to-federal-agents/?sh=91965424fb0a

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Champion
Total posts
Awards
Will give the article a read. Had no clue who he was so thanks for that,

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
US
Esfandiari and Mr. Forrest. Although when I look at the list, again, I notice that Johnathan Little isn't there. Maybe a few more years and he'll be on it, too, imo.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Savage
Elezra
Forrest

would get my votes

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Elezra and Matusow have been playing poker for so long that they could well be inducted into the Hall of Fame for their dedication to the game.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Total posts
Awards
RO
Esfandiari, ElkY and Forrest are my top 3 favorites.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Elezra for me, he has served his time and contributed off the table for the poker community both local and national.