Venom Freeroll ACR

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how many of you play on ACR, but there is a freeroll for 25 seats into the Venom tournament. It is December 24 at 9 pm eastern time. Not sure how many of you are interested, but it is a freezeout and capped at 2,000.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only top 25 qualify, but anything is possible..

I checked ACR, it is called "VenomFever Super freeroll (25 seats to qualifier satellite) ($ 2.20)

Sounds like other VENOM qualifier tourneys, but only 25 make the qualifier, good luck to all.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for heads up. Any idea of when we can register?
Also reged for the $2.20 satty tomorrow, cheers.

O

otiko99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
time to win 2650 Ticket GL to all

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
almost time for the venom best way to get a ticket is 90+5 mega stat on sunday i think going to be grinding the cylones also a option

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is good to know. Thanks! Always trying to win my way into a big tournament.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to sell your soul to the devil in order to qualify for venom from freerolls

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone make it in? I made it to the $11 25 seat GTD, but busted out. How did everyone else do?

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most importantly, can you withdraw money without making a deposit at ACR?:D Ive got around 93 bankroll and I was wondering is it worth increasing it or cash out or make a 10$ deposit

P

PlumbingPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2.20 tourney ticket

So I waded through a 1400 man freeroll and won a 2.20 VenomFever Super Satellite - 15 seat GTD ticket.
I unregistered for the tourney since I had to work the following day and it was for 10am.. Now the ticket just sits in my “ticket manager” and appears useless/worthless. I’ve checked daily for upcoming tournaments for that ticket and there never is anything available for me to use it on.
How can I use my 2.20 entry??!
If anyone knows and could spare the time to help me out I’d appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I waded through a 1400 man freeroll and won a 2.20 VenomFever Super Satellite - 15 seat GTD ticket.
I unregistered for the tourney since I had to work the following day and it was for 10am.. Now the ticket just sits in my “ticket manager” and appears useless/worthless. I’ve checked daily for upcoming tournaments for that ticket and there never is anything available for me to use it on.
How can I use my 2.20 entry??!
If anyone knows and could spare the time to help me out I’d appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance

Hi, our CS reps will gladly assist you with your tickets, please send them an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they'll respond in a timely manner.

ACR Rep

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Did anyone make it in? I made it to the $11 25 seat GTD, but busted out. How did everyone else do?

So far I made it through an initial free roll of about 1950 players to get the top 25 ticket. Then took three hours to get through the next level to top15 where I won an $11 + $1 ticket. I think the next level (if gained) will be around a $90 entry level.

However, I then decided to sit it out for a spell as it starts to feel too much like a grind timing wise. I still have another lower entry ticket $1.30 + 10 to try to grind up as well.

I am also curious as to far any other CC member has got.

Good job PlumbingPoker mentioned sitting out on his ticket also as I now know (thank you ACR Rep) to contact support if I need to.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, you have to be some lucky to get through the freerolls to the main VENOMA tournament IF THERE ARE SUCH PLAYERS HERE WHO DID THIS RESPOND)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Até agora, consegui passar por um free roll inicial de cerca de 1950 jogadores para obter o ingresso dos 25 melhores. Depois, levei três horas para passar do próximo nível e chegar ao top15, onde ganhei um tíquete de $ 11 + $ 1. Eu acho que o próximo nível (se ganho) será em torno de $ 90.

No entanto, eu decidi esperar por um tempo, pois começa a me parecer muito com um momento difícil. Eu ainda tenho outro tíquete de entrada inferior $ 1,30 + 10 para tentar grindar também.

Também estou curioso para saber o quanto qualquer outro membro do CC conseguiu.

Bom trabalho, PlumbingPoker mencionou ter ficado de fora em seu tíquete também, como eu agora sei (obrigado, representante do ACR) para entrar em contato com o suporte se eu precisar.
Tenho 2 ingressos de 11 + 1, 2 de 3,80, 1 de 1,30, 2 de 0,41, e garanto a você amigo, não é fácil chegar ao veneno. MAS EU TENHO SUCESSO !!!!

Boa sorte andrezito38 - good luck for the next stages as well!

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can you do with those tickets besides playing this blitz steps? Can you sell em? Can you play other tournaments? Can't quite see any tournaments for such buy-in

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: It would be great to participate in this software, I like it and I think it is of very good quality.