Update - Catrific explains herself (Video Included)

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Geez, even Bill Perkins was critical of her. I was looking forward to watching her on the Thirst Lounge (Bill Perkins' stream house project), I hope this doesn't jeopardize her chance! :eek:

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was wondering the same, how it would effect her Thirst Lounge participation.

Also, I saw the first video before she deleted it and I don't buy her explanation(s). She KNEW what was going on and chose not to tell anyone, period.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Was wondering the same, how it would effect her Thirst Lounge participation.

Also, I saw the first video before she deleted it and I don't buy her explanation(s). She KNEW what was going on and chose not to tell anyone, period.

I think she realizes her explanation doesn't fly with anyone at all - while she did admit that she was wrong, the biggest mistake was not asking what she should do next and then the rest of her day just fell apart. We will have to wait and see if she can rebuild her reputation.

Jammen

Jammen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% she knew that she was in the wrong tourney, but rather than doing the right thing she just hoped it would go unnoticed.

Jammen

Jammen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I vaguely remember hearing about this happening before but it not getting as much attention. I think her explanation hurt her reputation and she could have just come out and said " I'm sorry, I had a moment where I didn't think this through"

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it odd that she posted a video saying she was at the airport, flying to her grandma's funeral, then the next day she's in the Virgin Islands at the Thirst Lounge ... just sayin'

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This girl is about as shallow as a puddle,,,,must b hard being so sensitive. :thumpdown

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching the Thirst Lounge stream, Drew is on, and she's lounging behind him, on camera. Kinda surprised nobody is saying anything.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching the Thirst Lounge stream, Drew is on, and she's lounging behind him, on camera. Kinda surprised nobody is saying anything.
Thx 4 the heads-up,,,watchin stream now,,,sick $$$ :cool: GO Drew!