Two Plus Two Forum Hacked and Temporarily Closed

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My feelings exactly. Not that CC is bad but...just not as entertaining or content heavy.

Seems that white_lytning has developed a nasty birthmark.

400x400_1315018632617-FarSideDeer.jpg

-

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My feelings exactly. Not that CC is bad but...just not as entertaining or content heavy.

Spoken like a true drama queen....;)

Must be missin' the usual "4" vulgarity...... Here ya go....:bootyshak (sorry, we definately ARE the "minor leagues" when it comes to vulgarity and the "typical "4"" postings.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he just meant that because they have soooo many members and constant new threads and posts that there is a lot more going on there.

white_lytning

white_lytning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he just meant that because they have soooo many members and constant new threads and posts that there is a lot more going on there.

I don't want to turn this into a 2+2 v. CC thread but this^^ is the correct reading. There is also a lot less beginner stuff on 2+2 because of all the stickys.

2+2 has a lot of terrible posters and I'm still very surprised that CC hasn't been flooded with them. They seem to do nothing all day but troll people and I thought that they would be going crazy not being able to do it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have returned

But lol at how many thousands have to create new accounts to get in there. (Incl me). However - they have got me straightened out now so thumbs up to them for dealing with all of these issues as quickly as they can.

Last edited:
Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But lol at how many thousands have to create new accounts to get in there. (Incl me). However - they have got me straightened out now so thumbs up to them for dealing with all of these issues as quickly as they can.

??? Does that mean they had some info that some specific accounts were hacked?

I didn't have to create a new account, just needed to get a new password.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was mainly because a lot of people who signed up like five years ago have change email accounts and can't remember the one they signed up with

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^ That - but mostly because they had used email accounts that were no longer valid.

I knew which one I had used but can no longer access it. There was zero reason to ever change it in the past - well unless I could have known they were going to be hacked lol.

Luckily a couple of mods there are good friends of mine and I was easily able to get verified - it is not that easy for some.

But Mat Slansky personally sent me 2 emails - so I am impressed at how hard he and some others are working on these issues right now.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They have returned
Thanks for letting us know, good to know they're back.

^^^ That - but mostly because they had used email accounts that were no longer valid.

I knew which one I had used but can no longer access it. There was zero reason to ever change it in the past - well unless I could have known they were going to be hacked lol.

Luckily a couple of mods there are good friends of mine and I was easily able to get verified - it is not that easy for some.

But Mat Slansky personally sent me 2 emails - so I am impressed at how hard he and some others are working on these issues right now.
It is impressive, they must feel kind of embarrassed for the whole situation.