Tom Dwan Gives Sneak Peek into New Season of High Stakes Poker (VIDEO)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like his style, the way he behaves at the tables.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more famous players there are, the stronger the confrontation and the more interesting the show is for the audience. Tom Dwan will bring more risk and an incredible bluff. At least that's what everyone will expect from him.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The more famous players there are, the stronger the confrontation and the more interesting the show is for the audience. Tom Dwan will bring more risk and an incredible bluff. At least that's what everyone will expect from him.
That's right!

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I´m sure it´s going to be really fun to watch and i guess i`m going to watch it on PokerGo especially now that i know durrr is on it again..... But all in all i think PokerGo is bad for poker hiding all the good stuff behind a paywall makes it impossible for people who don`t play to just stumble upon some old wsop episodes on youtube for example hear Norman Chads dry jokes and think man this looks like fun i got to try this..... so yeah on the one hand i`m super excited that HighStakes Poker is back on air and even Tom Dwan is back in action but on the other hand i think it sucks that this was the way it had to happen

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see Tom Dwan back in the game, not grinding in Macau against billionaires. I've missed High Stakes Poker.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I´m sure it´s going to be really fun to watch and i guess i`m going to watch it on PokerGo especially now that i know durrr is on it again..... But all in all i think PokerGo is bad for poker hiding all the good stuff behind a paywall makes it impossible for people who don`t play to just stumble upon some old WSOP episodes on youtube
I noticed how Poker Go begs for likes directly in the chat once during a live broadcast. They also impose certain restrictions. But others aren't eager to cover major poker shows either.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Did you guys know that he is actually the great grandson of 'Spock' from StarTrek

I hope they bring back Brad Booth to HighStakes

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom is an amazing player ! I loved his pocket 10s against pocket Aces in the heads up match with Phil Hellmuth and Phil's rant after the bad beat :)

G

goforthenick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be great to see this back again. There were some great hands in the past games.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he still takes his luck with him, the show will be super interesting.:)

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to see high stakes poker coming back

Good to see that Tom Dwan is coming back to high stakes. I also heard that Gabe Kaplan is going to be announcing again if that's the case that would be something worth watching does anybody know is Gabe Kaplan coming back to announce high stakes poker.