And then there were three....

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The wsop Main Event day began with 5 and ended with 3 players. We saw the first elimination of the day 3 hours in and the next elimination soon after. The next and final elimination of the day was fan favorite Garry Gates who went out in fourth place for $3 million. Tuesday will begin with Hossein Ensan as the overwhelming chip leader, Alex Livingston currently 2nd and Dario Sammartino in 3rd.

Jon Sofen is providing us with updates to the article throughout the remainder of the game.

WSOP Main Event Final Table Day Two LIVE Blog (July 15, 2019)

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This should be fun to watch it actually just started on ESPN about 5 minutes ago now. I'm sure it will be on all evening and all night till they have a winner unless it happens fast. LOL Although usually it takes all night... I'm kind of rooting for the Italian Dario Sammartino:)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think you are right, Ricki. It will likely be an all-nighter!

I'm kinda pulling for the Canadian - Alex Livingston. :)

But really, whoever wins it will be awesome!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great call by Dario with K high vs Livingston trying to buy the pot when the A hit the river a few hands in. I took part in a Run it Once twitter promo where I picked Dario to win when the final table was full. 100 Euro goes split to the people who guessed correctly and have an account. I was one of 3 people to pick Dario. Everyone piled on the chip leader and Gates. No value there.
Go Dario! ...

A6 vs AT between these two (both having aces up) could get ugly for Dario.