Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
THe chance of to taking 1st place if you don't enter = 0
Placing 9th would give you an ROI +33,400%
Placing 1st = ROI +697,674%

sounds amazing to me and is unmatched by any other tournament online (or live)
(glass half full/ half empty)
Didn't even read that 😴😴😴

If you qualify via a sat, or enter direct in... Then game on and best of luck 🤞

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'll go play via satellite, let's get the party started!

meagain00

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THe chance of to taking 1st place if you don't enter = 0
Placing 9th would give you an ROI +33,400%
Placing 1st = ROI +697,674%

sounds amazing to me and is unmatched by any other tournament online (or live)
(glass half full/ half empty)
Do you get the impression that I dissuade someone from playing in this tournament? or are you trying to convince me that not participating in this tournament is a big mistake? I don't really understand you

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW!
Maybe I'll watch it on satellite...

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to play in this tournament. We must try to get through the satellite. Very cool tournament

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
might try this 3 years later, if im up to it

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you get the impression that I dissuade someone from playing in this tournament? or are you trying to convince me that not participating in this tournament is a big mistake? I don't really understand you

You've stated "it's better to play 4 tournaments for $ 55 than in this tournament" I've provided evidence to the contrary.
It's obviously a personal choice but I don't know why anyone would choose to miss the best value tournament, with likely the highest fish:reg. ratio anywhere for the size of payouts on that final table. This tournament has been life-changing for many of it's participants (I've read stories and heard from some & I know of one I used to play against regularly in the micros who is now a winning High Stakes regular... all from $11 satellites).

Missing this 'for me' is a big mistake.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You've stated "it's better to play 4 tournaments for $ 55 than in this tournament" I've provided evidence to the contrary.
It's obviously a personal choice but I don't know why anyone would choose to miss the best value tournament, with likely the highest fish:reg. ratio anywhere for the size of payouts on that final table. This tournament has been life-changing for many of it's participants (I've read stories and heard from some & I know of one I used to play against regularly in the micros who is now a winning High Stakes regular... all from $11 satellites).

you are right, I completely agree with you and respect your opinion, I wish you at least to get to the final table, or at least I want someone from the community to play at the final table, I would watch this game live

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I'll go play via satellite, let's get the party started!

meagain00
I wish you all the luck ...
yes, of course, everyone will have a chance, can anyone argue with that? the chance to get to the final table, provided that 45,000 players participate, is 0.02%, the chance to take first place, respectively, is 0.002%. I don't like such numbers, I sincerely wish you success
If your not in ya can't win 😊

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips

Its rare chance you win big. Facts and figures stand for nothing at end of the day. Absolutely everybody and anybody who enters this has a chance at winning big.

theelitesu81

theelitesu81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I really appreciate that we can enter these terminals

Whats at satellite game

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
A guy from Russia qualified via satellite for $1 for super millions, everyone has a chance

Sebbour

Sebbour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
In your opinion what should be the strategy when to enter (of course if you are entering directly)?

As I can see late registration is available for 24 hours. On first day there will be 18 levels of play (6 hours (20 min/level), on second day up to 50th level (32 levels - 8 hours (15 min/level))

Players start with 20000 chips and in level 19 SB/BB are 1K/2K (250 ante) which is the start of second day so you'll start there with 20 BB.

Last edited:
paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
In your opinion what should be the strategy when to enter (of course if you are entering directly)?

As I can see late registration is available for 24 hours. On first day there will be 18 levels of play (6 hours (20 min/level), on second day up to 50th level (32 levels - 8 hours (15 min/level))

Players start with 20000 chips and in level 19 SB/BB are 1K/2K (250 ante) which is the start of second day so you'll start there with 20 BB.
My strategy would be the same as any other tournament I enter

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Without the Russians the prizepool is lower or also because GG poker , who knows . I would never play such an event directly , very expenssive, but I will try via sats . There are many , maybe I get lucky and play in the big event . Good luck everyone for this game

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was about to say that you should enter in the beginning since it's a PKO.

But obviously the anniversary one isn't, so you don't have to enter early for the bounties.

It depends what you want out of that tournament. Do you want to have a good time or mainly focus on a potential big win?

So you could easily register at the latest possible minute. 20 BBs is good enough to wait for a premium hand and hope for a double up. The structure is slow, so you'll see enough hands and wait for the right one.

At least that's what I'd do if I'd have the BR for a direct buy-in.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I was about to say that you should enter in the beginning since it's a PKO.

But obviously the anniversary one isn't, so you don't have to enter early for the bounties.

It depends what you want out of that tournament. Do you want to have a good time or mainly focus on a potential big win?

So you could easily register at the latest possible minute. 20 BBs is good enough to wait for a premium hand and hope for a double up. The structure is slow, so you'll see enough hands and wait for the right one.

At least that's what I'd do if I'd have the BR for a direct buy-in.
I'm fairly confident that nobody is entering a tournament like that to have a good time, everyone will be focusing on a big win 😉

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
PokerStars Sunday Million 17th Anniversary on March 26th is a guaranteed 7.5m 😳
I belive , every year is the same prize pool on Anniversary tournament. Only buy in is a bit higher >D

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I try to get in via Satellite and I think there will be some more freerolls with much value when this one comes clother... ;)