paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Noticed that too and $1M GTD for first place!

But the buy-in is also $215 instead of $109.

But many satellites to get in!
Exactly... Be amazing to get in via a satellite and take a piece of that prize money 🤑

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I'm stocking up on going via satellite. I hope I can do it. Good luck to you too, let's meet at the tables)
I really hope you make it and cash.

Keep me informed and best of luck 🤞

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I wish everyone who manages to play in the tournament every success. But as far as I'm concerned, I don't like such events because there are too many people in such tournaments and also many who find their way into the tournament via freerols and then play the tournament like a freerols without fear of losing anything because they already play without paying.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I wish everyone who manages to play in the tournament every success. But as far as I'm concerned, I don't like such events because there are too many people in such tournaments and also many who find their way into the tournament via freerols and then play the tournament like a freerols without fear of losing anything because they already play without paying.
There is always going to be a huge number in this event... It's the biggest prize pool available!

I get what you mean about people who qualify through satellites, but believe me for those who qualify via a freeroll, which is a feat in its own right, they are not gonna be going all in on jack shit after all that effort

Major money to be won when you reach that stage

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there will be 10-15K people there, it's better to play 4 tournaments for $ 55 than in this tournament

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I think there will be 10-15K people there, it's better to play 4 tournaments for $ 55 than in this tournament
Your estimate is about right. But if you can qualify for a couple of dollars via a satellite wouldn't it be class. All it takes is for ya to do well in one tournament and that could be the one

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your estimate is about right. But if you can qualify for a couple of dollars via a satellite wouldn't it be class. All it takes is for ya to do well in one tournament and that could be the one
I DON'T PLAY SATELLITES, unfortunately:)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Usualy there are much more in these kind off tournaments but now there are a lot of peope who can not play on pokerstars through goverment regulations so it could be that there are less poeple in it as i do expect. But from what i have seen there are mostly much more then 25k in it . Have seen it with more then 40k in it. But there will be one person who is gonna win this amazing tournament and it would be amazing if it would be one of this community so therefor i wish all who can and will play the best off luck

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usualy there are much more in these kind off tournaments but now there are a lot of peope who can not play on pokerstars through goverment regulations so it could be that there are less poeple in it as i do expect. But from what i have seen there are mostly much more then 25k in it . Have seen it with more then 40k in it. But there will be one person who is gonna win this amazing tournament and it would be amazing if it would be one of this community so therefor i wish all who can and will play the best off luck
moreover, 40 thousand chances are zero there, and the chances of getting into the prize money will probably be equal to several percent, and of course they will play from the harvest, and I also wish them success

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be happy to play in this event, and even more so to reach the final table. But both things are dreams.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I participated in the 13th anniversary of Pokerstars, and then there were much more participants in the final tournament, about 40 thousand people. I carefully reviewed the satellites for this tournament and am disappointed that the prize places in the satellites are minimal. In the past, Pokerstars had a lot more prizes, there were freerolls where there were 10 guaranteed prizes with tickets, and now there is only 1 prize.
Perhaps closer to the final they will increase the number of guaranteed prize tickets.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I participated in the 13th anniversary of Pokerstars, and then there were much more participants in the final tournament, about 40 thousand people. I carefully reviewed the satellites for this tournament and am disappointed that the prize places in the satellites are minimal. In the past, Pokerstars had a lot more prizes, there were freerolls where there were 10 guaranteed prizes with tickets, and now there is only 1 prize.
Perhaps closer to the final they will increase the number of guaranteed prize tickets.
40k entrants 😳

Omg

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Well if your estimate was even close to being accurate, then playing the SunMill $7,5 Mill would be a no-brainer. If it had 15,000 entrants it would have over $4,500,000 overlay so our $215 ticket would be worth ~$500.

I will guess that this tournament will have 44,867entrants.

In previous years it has had some very large numbers playing in it.
2022 - 52,120 entrants
2021 - 69,876 entrants (1st place $1,5 MiLL)
2020 - 93,016 entrants (final 4 agreed to chop)

The 2020 14th Anniversary of the Sunday Million was incredible!
The player who took 1st place & $1,192,802 (AAAArthur) had won his entry to the tournament via an $11 satellite! His previous high score was just $90. (ANYONE can win this!)
Also, when the final table began AAAArthur was sitting in last place with only 4 big blinds!

With 4 players left they agreed upon an ICM chop deal.
The player who took 2nd place CrAzY_sTeFaN used to be a micro player & I've played in many private tournaments with them. He had also played in some of the Cardschat games 10yrs. ago. He managed to pick up $921,328 for his efforts.

My opinion on which is better 4x $55 mtt, or 1x $215 Ann. event.
Where else can you win $1 million dollars while playing online poker with only a $215 investment? It's a once a year tournament.
Personally I would hate to miss it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The least amount of entrants the Sun Million Anniversary has ever had was 33,732 and that was due to Black Friday.
The most it has had is 93,016 (with some help from the COVID online poker boom)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
moreover, 40 thousand chances are zero there, and the chances of getting into the prize money will probably be equal to several percent,

Top 15% get paid.
Last year ~ 7,500 players got into the prize money! (in 2020 13,219 players paid!)

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well if your estimate was even close to being accurate, then playing the SunMill $7,5 Mill would be a no-brainer. If it had 15,000 entrants it would have over $4,500,000 overlay so our $215 ticket would be worth ~$500.

I will guess that this tournament will have 44,867entrants.

In previous years it has had some very large numbers playing in it.
2022 - 52,120 entrants
2021 - 69,876 entrants (1st place $1,5 MiLL)
2020 - 93,016 entrants (final 4 agreed to chop)

The 2020 14th Anniversary of the Sunday Million was incredible!
The player who took 1st place & $1,192,802 (AAAArthur) had won his entry to the tournament via an $11 satellite! His previous high score was just $90. (ANYONE can win this!)
Also, when the final table began AAAArthur was sitting in last place with only 4 big blinds!

With 4 players left they agreed upon an ICM chop deal.
The player who took 2nd place CrAzY_sTeFaN used to be a micro player & I've played in many private tournaments with them. He had also played in some of the Cardschat games 10yrs. ago. He managed to pick up $921,328 for his efforts.

My opinion on which is better 4x $55 mtt, or 1x $215 Ann. event.
Where else can you win $1 million dollars while playing online poker with only a $215 investment? It's a once a year tournament.
Personally I would hate to miss it.
yes, of course, everyone will have a chance, can anyone argue with that? the chance to get to the final table, provided that 45,000 players participate, is 0.02%, the chance to take first place, respectively, is 0.002%. I don't like such numbers, I sincerely wish you success

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes, of course, everyone will have a chance, can anyone argue with that? the chance to get to the final table, provided that 45,000 players participate, is 0.02%, the chance to take first place, respectively, is 0.002%. I don't like such numbers, I sincerely wish you success

THe chance of to taking 1st place if you don't enter = 0
Placing 9th would give you an ROI +33,400%
Placing 1st = ROI +697,674%

sounds amazing to me and is unmatched by any other tournament online (or live)
(glass half full/ half empty)