Some AWESOME reactions from 2020 WSOP bracelet winners!(video included)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This 70 years old player , celebrating his victory , seems anyone can win a online bracelet , or play online the same good as he playes live , even if he's old or very old , this player is an example :)

I would prefer the series to run at ACR , ofcourse it's not regulated so much, but these isolation and coronavirus times who actually cares ?? Some can play at wsop.com , some no , some can play at GGpoker , some no , cause they have a large list of bannes countries , ACR on the contrary is available in most countries , imo most than any otther poker room , if I am not mistaken , it would have been the best choice to host this first online WSOP golden bracelet series :) imo :)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This 70 years old player , celebrating his victory , seems anyone can win a online bracelet , or play online the same good as he playes live , even if he's old or very old , this player is an example :)

I would prefer the series to run at ACR , ofcourse it's not regulated so much, but these isolation and coronavirus times who actually cares ?? Some can play at wsop.com , some no , some can play at GGpoker , some no , cause they have a large list of bannes countries , ACR on the contrary is available in most countries , imo most than any otther poker room , if I am not mistaken , it would have been the best choice to host this first online WSOP golden bracelet series :) imo :)

Did any other winners stand out for you? I like the fella who won his game while sitting in a parking lot in New Jersey then gets out of his car, yells ' I'm a legend!' to which one person from a distance turns toward him then says 'Sorry!' How about the one who opened the package with his WSOP bracelet? And then one who was streaming his game, wins, sits there somewhat stunned, then says, 'How am I going to tell my mother that I'm not actually at Cape Cod but drove to New Jersey during Corona and she was very much against it.'

All these winners were fun to watch. After all who doesn't like a winner, right?! :)

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, they are very civilized guys. If I won one of this I probably would have problems with my neighbors, maybe some 911 calls. It must be a amazing sensation.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great stuff, congrats to the winners!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the video. The mood lifted immediately. Some AWESOME reactions from 2020 WSOP bracelet winners! (Video included)). I'm going to win a ticket for

Last edited by a moderator:
Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listened to the audio on the DAT Poker Podcast of Ryan DePaulo when he won his bracelet, and it was just awesome......THEN to say sorry to somebody a few moments later, it was hilarious.

The older gentleman that won in his first WSOP event, in a hotel room with two of his buddies, that was also really awesome.

Plenty of dreams realized this summer during the series, while, not quite the same as it's all online, it's just something different, not better, not worse, just different.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, such victories are truly unforgettable moments of life !!!

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fun and uplifting. for such emotions I love this game

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts