Short Stacks include a Major League Baseball team moving and Kid Poker announces his WSOP schedule

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There has been a lot of discussion and speculation in past years regarding the MLB's Oakland A's new home in Las Vegas, Nevada. Well, it is now a done deal. The Oakland A's expect to begin playing for the 2027 season. Also, Daniel Negreanu has announced his 2023 wsop schedule and Adam Hendrix has been named to the WSOP Poker Thrill Team.

More on these stories are found here >>> Short Stacks: A’s Moving to Las Vegas, Negreanu Shares His WSOP Schedule

daniel-negreanu-1200x800.jpg

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Summer baseball in Vegas... Might be a little uncomfortable.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Summer baseball in Vegas... Might be a little uncomfortable.
I agree but the new stadium will be a retractable dome so they can keep it closed during the hot days and open it when its cooler. I will take that over on it will be closed more than open.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I looked at Daniel's choices, there is a $1500 DC tournament, I didn't know what it was, so I searched for it and found "Dealers Choice". I haven't heard of this before, but from what I've seen on the WSOP site it could be a great mixed format exciting game. :unsure:

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
vegas baseball in april might be nice ... not so sure about july , august + september even with a roof !

WSOP