• Pokerbrat

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Who's watching it? who's gonna win the 1st HU?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Well that turned into an epic cluster ****.

Half the challenge shown on various streams but then midway through it disappeared behind the PokerGo paywall....where subscribers were already furious because the stream from PokerGo itself had technical difficulties.

I tried to follow on Joey Ingram's stream (with Landon Tice) but they were not allowed to show play so it was grim and then Joey himself gave up three hours in....

It's funny because on the The Chip Race podcast they predicted that this entire heads up duel stuff is going to peter out as it is not that actually engaging. In hindsight I kind of agree that the Holz vs Malinowski was not memorable. If PokerGo is going to stick this behind a paywall, once again, it will do zero to promote poker and just play to a closed audience.

After all this particular hype it got off to an abysmal start.

reska11

reska11

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
If he loses, Pokerbrat will cry

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
I think Phil may win it 4 out 10 time but overall it will go to Danial. Danial is a better cash game player than Phil but I would take Phil over Danial in a tournament set up.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Its really to bad this got messed up, I would have really like to watch this one.