Poker personality Joe Stapleton hits the Laugh Factory stage this week!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ioe Stapleton must be very eager to just start performing alongside David Spade, I would be very nervous but Joe Stapleton will get the letter because Joe is very funny, good luck Joe

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Success for poker commentator Joe Stapleton who will join the great comedian David Spade on the Laugh Factory program. Without a doubt that will be a very fun night.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Stapes a lot!! Super funny and down to earth guy whenever I hear him on commentary. Hoping he has a great show and that his jokes go over well with the crowd!! :D:icon_joke

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Stapes a lot!! Super funny and down to earth guy whenever I hear him on commentary. Hoping he has a great show and that his jokes go over well with the crowd!! :D:icon_joke

One of the best people in poker

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Hello my babies!!
Like hot dogs vs hamburguers, one of these two hands have a slight mathematical advantage!"
Joe is super fun, I hope he nails it tomorrow!

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker personality, Joe Stapleton, will appear on the same stage as David Spade, the former SNL cast member, on Tuesday night. This won’t be the first-time the Joe has opened for a celebrity of Spade’s caliber. But he told CardsChat News tomorrow’s opportunity makes him “beyond excited and nervous.” Make 'em laugh, Joe...make 'em laugh! :)

Poker Commentator Joe Stapleton to Perform at Laugh Factory with Former SNL Star David Spade

Guy is funny, I like his commentary.