Poker News and Events Posting Guidelines: What Should be Posted Here?

H

HunPokerRoll

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for this guidelines.

bioluchin

bioluchin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Thanks from argentina! I ´m doing my best to lget my english better and better

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Thanks from austria too- i´m interested in poker legislation for europe and news from wsop Events!
But first place goes to CC news :)

Check CardsChat News first! :)
Before posting an article link from another website, we ask that you search CardsChat's News articles first. We may have already covered that topic, and would prefer a link to our own news in threads. :)

Greets Balou1982

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks from Austria too- i´m interested in poker legislation for europe and news from WSOP Events!
But first place goes to CC news :)

Greets Balou1982
We will definitely have news on all of that too. :)

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for the guidance and I'm glad you're always updating us all about poker

J

jora161616

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
good topic Thank you I would read it to everyone right now

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thank you for your information, most of the time I end up not reading it, posting it incorrectly, now I'll pay more attention

F

F14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a brief summary of what type of topics should be posted in this section. Keep in mind that all sections of the forum have a brief description on the home page under each forum heading with an outline of what should go in that section as well.

What you should post here
News and headlines from the poker world. This could be anything about:
  • Poker Pros/Players in the news
  • Poker legislation news and changes
  • Major Poker Event News and Coverage (i.e. WSOP, WPT, MSPT, PokerStars Championship Events, partypokerLIVE, GGPoker, Triton Poker or other major online events)
What you should NOT post here
  • Questions about poker sites/poker rooms
  • Poker site tournament or promo information or questions, including deposit and withdrawal or support questions. Those topics should go in Poker Rooms or Poker Deposits & Withdrawals
  • Bad Beats, rail requests, or challenges. Those should go in the Brags, Beats and Challenges forum
  • Live-stream or twitch channel discussions or links. Post those topics in Online Poker
Other Guidelines:

Make your titles descriptive!

Giving a descriptive titles lets readers know what they can expect to read about in your thread. A well thought-out title is the difference between people clicking your thread, reading, and replying vs. just scrolling right past it.

Do NOT copy/paste content from other sites/sources!
If you would like to post a news article for discussion, you MAY NOT copy and paste the entire article. You may quote a small blurb or main idea of the article, along with a conversation starter or question in your own words. You can then include a link to the original article. Copying and pasting entire articles or other literary works is a violation of copyright laws, and we will delete any posts doing this. Members who do this may receive a warning and infraction as well.

Before posting an article link from another website, we ask that you search CardsChat's News articles first. We may have already covered that topic, and would prefer a link to our own news in threads. :)
Hi thanks. Very cool the whole site and all the features congratulations and let's go to the tables

E

Eldo Gomes Rodrigues

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Thank you! 🤜🏼🤛🏼

C

clayton1jones

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Hey there! When it comes to sharing poker news and events, I believe the more, the better. The poker community is always hungry for fresh and exciting content, whether it's the latest tournament results, strategy insights, or even quirky anecdotes from the poker world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brigistul

Brigistul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This is a brief summary of what type of topics should be posted in this section. Keep in mind that all sections of the forum have a brief description on the home page under each forum heading with an outline of what should go in that section as well.

What you should post here
News and headlines from the poker world. This could be anything about:
  • Poker Pros/Players in the news
  • Poker legislation news and changes
  • Major Poker Event News and Coverage (i.e. WSOP, WPT, MSPT, PokerStars Championship Events, partypokerLIVE, GGPoker, Triton Poker or other major online events)
What you should NOT post here
  • Questions about poker sites/poker rooms
  • Poker site tournament or promo information or questions, including deposit and withdrawal or support questions. Those topics should go in Poker Rooms or Poker Deposits & Withdrawals
  • Bad Beats, rail requests, or challenges. Those should go in the Brags, Beats and Challenges forum
  • Live-stream or twitch channel discussions or links. Post those topics in Online Poker
Other Guidelines:

Make your titles descriptive!

Giving a descriptive titles lets readers know what they can expect to read about in your thread. A well thought-out title is the difference between people clicking your thread, reading, and replying vs. just scrolling right past it.

Do NOT copy/paste content from other sites/sources!
If you would like to post a news article for discussion, you MAY NOT copy and paste the entire article. You may quote a small blurb or main idea of the article, along with a conversation starter or question in your own words. You can then include a link to the original article. Copying and pasting entire articles or other literary works is a violation of copyright laws, and we will delete any posts doing this. Members who do this may receive a warning and infraction as well.

Thanks for the guidelines.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for the information

L

Luckyjhn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Thank you for this guidelines. I hope I will be part of this poker community. Thank you