Poker legal in the Netherlands from October 1st

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah sadly everything is going super slow and a lot of issues on each site, verification,deposting etc...

GGPOKER also took long then issues with deposit/bonus offers so also they need to fix that again, really wonder why they didnt test anything before hand since they knew this months before...

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hope poker players can play online

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
little update, I just downloaded the software, opened an account and was done in a few minutes.
I had to verify my email, had to upload a picture of an identity card and had to verify my bank account.
All this ofcourse just to prove I am who I am.
But actually a smooth process.

I have now also registered with GGPoker.
I have to be honest that I have to get used to the software, appearance and the offer. Before this I was only used to pokerstars and unibet but I will get used to it :)

Furthermore, I thought I could use the deposit bonus where you got a lot of AoF Sit And Go tickets, but it turns out that Dutch players are excluded for this game type and therefore bonus:confused::confused::confused:

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any Dutch players who have problems with ABN to deposit on GG?

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hooray!!! Freedom to all online players in all countries !!!:party:

R

ravv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have now also registered with GGPoker.
I have to be honest that I have to get used to the software, appearance and the offer. Before this I was only used to PokerStars and Unibet but I will get used to it :)

Furthermore, I thought I could use the deposit bonus where you got a lot of AoF Sit And Go tickets, but it turns out that Dutch players are excluded for this game type and therefore bonus:confused::confused::confused:

What about foreigners living in netherlands? I mean bonuses

tihomalko

tihomalko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that poker should be allowed all over the world

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What about foreigners living in Netherlands? I mean bonuses
If you dont have ID or driving license where is shown Bsn number, you can't get verified. Basically only native Dutch players or long term residents with id, passport or Driving license. I exchanged over 15 emails with gg and i gave up.
I wish 888 would come already.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
is there any chance to see this year dutch players again on the online tables, in the global pool sites especially ?