Poker in Pennsylvania is gathering steam!

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good news ! This is the first time I've been able to play online and I'm really enjoying the wide variety of games. The faster play and lower buy-ins definitely require a change in strategy from the live tournaments I play.

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I aint surprised, that's a very wealthy state full of smart people. Kinda jealous rn, maybe I'm gonna visit my buddy so I can play pokerstars again

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
we them to combine the stats player pools to get the bigger games

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is Pennsylvania going to combine with the other states where they have legal poker already? Will always going to have small player pool I would imagine unless they combined with the few other states that have legal poker also .. I forget I think it's New Jersey Delaware Nevada and now Pennsylvania if they can all play on the same sites together?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is Pennsylvania going to combine with the other states where they have legal poker already? Will always going to have small player pool I would imagine unless they combined with the few other states that have legal poker also .. I forget I think it's New Jersey Delaware Nevada and now Pennsylvania if they can all play on the same sites together?

This is all yet to be seen. As we have seen, everything to do with online poker seems to take a lot of time.