The poker community remembers Kobe Bryant R.I.P.

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the greats of basketball has died…

I am surprised by this news, it fills me with sadness that Kobe had such a tragic end and even more when his little daughter dead with him. The details of the incident are still unknown, but I cannot understand, what reasons will be behind, if it turns out to be a murder.

My deepest condolences, Kobe Bryant will remain alive in our memories, and eternally remembered as one of the best basketball players.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I slept in today as I was up pretty late last night. I looked at my phone and seen a headline alert that Kobe had died in the crash. I immediately thought it was of them hoax deals you always see saying someone has died. I turned on the tv to see it was true. Later the news got even worse, later they announced there were 9 people aboard the chopper, 1 being his daughter and a teammate of his daughter and her parents. I was never a fan of the Lakers, but it was always apparent that he had a level that only a few in history had. I hear he was very busy in his community with helping youth and homeless. His presense will be greatly missed. Prayers to all the families who lost loved ones in this tragedy.

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a good day. First hearing it you are asking is this true? Later when they confirmed his 13 year old daughter was also killed. Tonights NBA teams both took a 24 second shot violation at the beginning of the game in honour of his number. Would have been a hard game to play.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Like everyone else, when I first heard this news I thought it could not possibly be true. What an awful tragedy, for the Bryant family and all involved.

Whatever issues that accompanied Kobe regarding celebrity, he did work within communities and organizations to be good example to youth and obviously he was a devoted father to his daughters. A very sad day.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was shoked with the news. Really horrible tragedy.

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn´t believe it at first. Im more of a football guy but still got too much respect for him.

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unbelievable, so young, a sporter die so soon.....

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly, I am sorry for his family.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such a tragedy - I just can't stop thinking about it.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP

-Kobe Bryant
-Gianna Bryant
-John Altobelli
-Keri Altobelli
-Alyssa Altobelli
-Christina Mauser
-Peyton Chester
-Sarah Chester
-Ara Zobayan

You were all loved and will be missed.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I slept in today as I was up pretty late last night. I looked at my phone and seen a headline alert that Kobe had died in the crash. I immediately thought it was of them hoax deals you always see saying someone has died. I turned on the tv to see it was true. Later the news got even worse, later they announced there were 9 people aboard the chopper, 1 being his daughter and a teammate of his daughter and her parents. I was never a fan of the Lakers, but it was always apparent that he had a level that only a few in history had. I hear he was very busy in his community with helping youth and homeless. His presense will be greatly missed. Prayers to all the families who lost loved ones in this tragedy.

Exactly this and couldn't have put it any better myself.

Heartfelt condolences to all the families who've lost loved ones in this tragedy.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I followed his career. This news was hard to believe.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for all the great memories,Mamba,,, :congrats:

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rate him as the 6th greatest player of all time but he was a well rounded human being and a good dad rest in peace

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rest in peace Kobe. Thank you for your contribution in sport and life.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's really big loose for every sportfan. What a tragedy. Rest in peace.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good people leave early.God rest his soul.Let's remember him as a winner and a world basketball legend.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The entire poker community is sad for the death of this great NBA Kobe Bryant, the deepest condolences to his entire family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest in peace, Mamba and Gianna.

cd02c049746b54d8a1dbea0a5fe8cd27

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest in peace Kobe

dont know what to write nobody know when our live ends

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great player for my favorite NBA Lakers! He was a fan of the Milan football club as I was. The whole world is shocked by this tragedy. 9 victims of the tragedy we will not forget about you! Rest in peace (

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember growing up watching kobe play, the man was iconic on and off the court, A family man who loves his family dearly, RIP to a legend and his daughter :( fly high,

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great player, he made me love Lakers and support them, RIP Kobe