Playground Poker Club near Montreal is open for those with proof of a COVID19 Vaccine

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Playground Poker Club near Montreal, Quebec, canada is now open for business, BUT, there is a requirement upon entry. Those who enter are required to have a Proof of Vaccine passport as well as a government-issued ID.

No Vaccine Passport, No Entry: Local COVID Laws Mean the Unvaccinated Can’t Enter Playground Poker Club

Also, this taken from their website -

e2ce7e9afe245afdc6e5679266870959.jpg

More details here >>> https://www.playground.ca/covid-19

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Was happy about this till I realized we still cant cross the border. Soon though

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Was happy about this till I realized we still cant cross the border. Soon though
Americans have been allowed into Canada via land border crossing since August 9 - proof of vaccination required. I'm not sure if a negative test will suffice. If you are not vaccinated, I believe a negative test is all you need for entry via air travel - this has been an option for almost the entire Pandemic.

EDIT: Travelers from the US need both vaccination proof AND a negative test to cross via land border..
NPR
CTV (Canadian TV Network)

Last edited:
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Americans have been allowed into Canada via land border crossing since August 9 - proof of vaccination required. I'm not sure if a negative test will suffice. If you are not vaccinated, I believe a negative test is all you need for entry via air travel - this has been an option for almost the entire Pandemic.

EDIT: Travelers from the US need both vaccination proof AND a negative test to cross via land border..
NPR
CTV (Canadian TV Network)

Thought what was rescinded. Excellent news then. May need to cross the boarder this weekend and play some live poker. Thanks for the information.