5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm not a Phil Hellmuth fan, but he ran hot in the FT and took this one down. He had a few bluffs that he got away with, and had some solid reads. He knocked out the entire table except one person. The winning hand happened to be a straight flush. Congrats to one of the greatest.

The player Alan Le had won the PLO event the day before, Daniel Negreanu was at that table.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Gz to Phil! Its always impressive to see players make solid reads and execute sucessful bluffs. Even if you're not a fan of his...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for bringing the video to my attention, I'll check it out! (y)

E

eduardo8269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like this player Phil Hellmth always complaining about the cards when he lose:cry: :cry: :cry:

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
another achievement in list, congratz strongest )

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I missed the live broadcast on GG Poker. It's a pity that the winner of the U.S. Poker Open tournament is already known. Now I'll look at the records. Thank you for reminding .:coffee:

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
we were mocking phil h the last few weeks for his poor play in the big stakes home games.... now he is a champ yet again in an important tourney

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
we were mocking phil h the last few weeks for his poor play in the big stakes home games.... now he is a champ yet again in an important tourney

Phil has not been as successful in the biter cash games for sure but be is one of the greatest tournament players around. If hr did not act the way e does he would probably be much more respected.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great, a good tournament to see and have such a great base of several different moves until you are champion.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. We ca like him or not but this man knows very well how to play this kind of tournaments.Cngratuations to the legend!

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more Ego for the Ego man o_O

simon307

simon307

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Best player. He is a bad loser, yes, but his playing style is exemplary. He doesn't play poker out of luck, but reads his opponents, calculates his chances and his successes speak for themselves.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for sharing Shelly, read in the article that he took 12th place for over 18K earlier in the USPO.

Best player. He is a bad loser, yes, but his playing style is exemplary. He doesn't play poker out of luck, but reads his opponents, calculates his chances and his successes speak for themselves.
I think he's a great player, but disagree he's the best. I think the best is Phil Ivey, but he's definitely up there with the best.

Here's another tourney that Hellmuth made the FT. He didn't win, but took 5th place for over 100K. Good start to this year, who knows, he might win another wsop bracelet this year. He's running hot.

Last edited:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations. Well deserved . He is a great player for sure , either you like him or not ;)

simon307

simon307

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Thanks for sharing Shelly, read in the article that he took 12th place for over 18K earlier in the USPO.

I think he's a great player, but disagree he's the best. I think the best is Phil Ivey, but he's definitely up there with the best.

Here's another tourney that Hellmuth made the FT. He didn't win, but took 5th place for over 100K. Good start to this year, who knows, he might win another WSOP bracelet this year. He's running hot.

yes, watched it. He wanted to start a winning streak

M

mcbeaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The two sides of Hellmuth. He has an incredibly good instinct for the situations in tournament poker, plays very intuitively anyway. His bracelets clearly speak for him and his at least historically exceptional position in the poker world.
Then, on the other hand, there is Phil, the person who is an insult to all other poker players. He drags the poker world through the mud with his behavior, he is impudence personified. The eternally defiant toddler. There aren't as many teats on the planet as you'd like to stuff into his egomaniacal mouth. The man respects nothing and no one when he loses, has no decency whatsoever. If it wasn't so hard sometimes you just want the whole world to ignore him.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
phil hellmouth(y)is the burner, he won his 16th bracelet, wow.

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
You can't deny the fact that he is one of the best ever.

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Whatever it was, Phil still plays well, and his level of play does not fall over the years, and he has shown a high level of play for all 30+ years.
GG Phill.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Phil is on the Mount Rushmore of poker