Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Occupational Hazard

AFib can indeed cause blood clots that can lead to a stroke, but I believe the bigger hazard in Poker is blood clots in the legs (DVT) due to long periods sitting down.

Gotta get up and move around regularly!

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow

Wow, I didn't know that. I am glad he is ok. I would miss his fit throwing.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time to chill..phil

I hope Phil helmuth takes the advice of his consultant, rests and does everything right..with the number of years he has made major headlines with dramatic outbursts, temper tantrums, his blood pressure must be astronomic..get well Phil..Poker is short of real characters :) :):)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hope Phil helmuth takes the advice of his consultant, rests and does everything right..with the number of years he has made major headlines with dramatic outbursts, temper tantrums, his blood pressure must be astronomic..get well Phil..Poker is short of real characters :) :):)

A good poker character for sure and a dang good poker player! I hope he is looking after himself and taking this all very seriously.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn`t know about that.No one can be 100% sure about his health.
I want to say: "He is a lion".This is The Life.

Good night Friends.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get back to health Phil poker without You loose a lot

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh geez... :/ i got to know poker with him as my second reference celebrity. entertaining, classic, and has a big heart. hope he does well healthwise

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW did not know that he is getting older and his temper has caught up. Calm down alittle and he can play poker long. Needs to be more active and not sit all the time.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Heart AFib Condition _Phil Helmuth

From what I understand, this is a congestive heart problem. Some folks don't even know what is happening until it does. Poker stress and tension should not be relative, but who knows. Phil is having fun and is looking forward to the summer poker tour. I wish him luck. Like Shell, he is a favorite of mine, too.
We are all getting older.
Shucks.

:eek:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess that the taser prop bet will be off with Antonio, but staying healthy is the most important thing.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recommendations

When playing this wonderful game of poker we have many disadvantages for the same since we can not be so relaxed to play as the rate increases with each hand we have but to this day I personally can not control the weight of the hand increases with every second that's why I also recommend relaxation exercises for every hand at every moment I can do it, Mr. Phil