D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Scott Seiver dropped out and Jason Koon stepped in.

Apparently PokerGo considered Jason Koon, Matt Berkey and Bryn Kenney for the challenge. Its obvious some want to rehabilitate Kenney but there would have been real push back at featuring him in such a high profile challenge.

Glad it is Jason Koon. Players seem to get lost against Hellmuth- don't know whether to take his game seriously or not and lose their nerve mid game. Koon however is a thinker and high stakes baller so I can't imagine he'll be intimidated by the challenge on any level. If Hellmuth beat him it would be quite a scalp but I will assume the smart money will favor Koon heavily.

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Scott Seiver dropped out and Jason Koon stepped in.

Apparently PokerGo considered Jason Koon, Matt Berkey and Bryn Kenney for the challenge. Its obvious some want to rehabilitate Kenney but there would have been real push back at featuring him in such a high profile challenge.

Glad it is Jason Koon. Players seem to get lost against Hellmuth- don't know whether to take his game seriously or not and lose their nerve mid game. Koon however is a thinker and high stakes baller so I can't imagine he'll be intimidated by the challenge on any level. If Hellmuth beat him it would be quite a scalp but I will assume the smart money will favor Koon heavily.

it’s also written with a pitchfork on the water. As usual, someone will refuse at the last moment.

kramtogo21

kramtogo21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PH
Chips
Hello this amazing performance site I love every one teaching me how to work out I'm a new bee here

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon,Koon is my favorite to beat Phil Hellmuth in this new heads- up.He is the one who can give Poker Brat his second loss in this format.The current GG ambassadorwon´t be afraid of the large amount of money of this challenge, since playing high rollers is his strength