Online registration for the World Series of Poker 2023 opened Thursday, April 13

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The countdown is on to the wsop 2023!

On April 13, the WSOP offers an online service to register for the events they wish to play. Players are encouraged to avoid long lines and congestion at its cages by registering ahead of time at BravoPokerLive.com. After players pre-register, they will be prompted to follow another link to the Caesars Rewards Travel Bundle site. According to Caesars, folks can find deals on airfare and hotels while earning reward credits through Caesars Rewards.

More information found here >>> Online Registration for World Series of Poker Opens April 13

espen-jorstad-1-1200x861.jpg

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.🙂
We are all looking forward to the next WSOP series.
It's amazing that people this year have the opportunity to completely plan their trip without stress, queues, in just a couple of clicks. This greatly simplifies the registration procedure and will definitely affect the number of participants.
Let's see if the 2006 record will be broken.
Thank you, Shelley, for keeping us up to date on the most exciting events, as always.🌺🌺🌺

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for the heads up Shells. I would love to pre sign up but with so much going on at home at the moment I think i will not make it to the WSOP this year. Still hoping but just not getting my hopes up for it this year sadly,

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Players are encouraged to avoid long lines and congestion at its cages by registering ahead of time at BravoPokerLive.
Thank you for the information Shelley, but I already had my employee do my application, book my airfare and my hotel stay.
Maybe I'll go a little earlier to enjoy Las Vegas better.🤪😁🤣🤣

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
that's good news..... probably cant make it again this year .nice job with the notification though !

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to the participants, surely this game is the desire of all professional poker players. The only thing I think is unfair and many think it's fair is the variety of games, I believe these tournaments should only focus on the main game and the others should be satellites to the main event, so the main event would have a much bigger prize pool.