Online poker...news

2Rockets2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night i was in a poker chat room and cought the end of somthing about online poker in the U.S either being shut down or legalized. Has anyone heard anything about this

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should be legal .
didnt hear anything though:)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Till I read it from a reliable source, this to me is just gossip.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First time hearing this. Would love for legalization to take place but wouldn't happen this quickly.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I cannot remember how many people at my local 1/2 have talked about Phil Ivey being broke. If the greatest player of this generation is broke then the game is too much of a stalemate.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being shut down or legalized is a big difference Lol hopefully at some point it wil be legalized but there could be all kinds of restrictions to who and what you can play. I would suppose it would be tracked much harder than it used to be. The IRS loves to get their piece!

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haven't heard anything...that's how rumors start...should be legal...will probably be legal in next few years...cannot wait...

P

PatsFan66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night i was in a poker chat room and cought the end of somthing about online poker in the U.S either being shut down or legalized. Has anyone heard anything about this

Sure hope so. Want more options.

S

Soulguard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If USA come back to online poker... there will be so much more online poker.. more value on tournaments and bigger tournaments more action .. so it will be the best for online poker.. hope that happens

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If USA come back to online poker... there will be so much more online poker.. more value on tournaments and bigger tournaments more action .. so it will be the best for online poker.. hope that happens
I don't think it will be online poker in the United States))

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we are moving towards legal online poker in the USA, especially after the sports betting being passed

S

Soulguard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it does go slow... but I sure think that it will pass online poker in the USA.. and it will be legal.. just it needs time to get things done over there... and after black friday... after USA getting banned from Online poker... the Online poker community took big hit and still hasnt recovered.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It could have been about New Hampshire, they have recently went through some bills to make it the next (6th?) state to regulate. I hope more states grow so the online player pool will be worth it. Was pretty upset when I heard PA (my state) may be keeping their online rooms in-state. Still waiting to see what actually happens!

M

marksondias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I very much doubt that's true or will happen.

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No

Denchik43RU

Denchik43RU

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before the confirmation, rumors remain rumors

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not heard anything of this respect, but I hope they legalize it, it's where Poker came from, the wsop final table has always have manny americans and they're out of the online (the larger rooms in the case)

lamentable

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so ! I think the DDOS attacks on the dark poker sites are the work of US government who's want them out of the US market.