Nikita the Great Belarusian (poker player:))

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's either Mikita Badziakouski or Nikita Bodyakovskiy. There are 2 official languages in Belarus - Belarusian and Russian, hence difference in spelling of names. By default the transliteration in passport is made from Belarusian, so that's why our names might look different from the same Russian ones.

Last edited:
Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's either Mikita Badziakouski or Nikita Bodyakovskiy. There are 2 official languages in Belarus - Belarusian and Russian, hence difference in spelling of names. By default the transliteration in passport is made from Belarusian, so that's why our names might look different from the same Russian ones.

This is what I see when I pull up his Hendon Mob stats. They do spell his first name as 'Nikita' and then after his full name says 'Mikita'?

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?n=159100

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good profit for the year. I would be able to quit this job forever. I have already laid the first brick having won prizes in tournaments from the forum. I will increase the bankroll.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is what I see when I pull up his Hendon Mob stats. They do spell his first name as 'Nikita' and then after his full name says 'Mikita'?

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?n=159100

Yeah, notice that his last name is spelled there different, as it's transliterated from Russian and is correct. What I meant to say is that it's technically incorrect to use first name from Russian transliteration and the last name using Belarusian one, but whatever, not that important :)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah, notice that his last name is spelled there different, as it's transliterated from Russian and is correct. What I meant to say is that it's technically incorrect to use first name from Russian transliteration and the last name using Belarusian one, but whatever, not that important :)

I just learned something today! :D

Thanks!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even in a tournament against several thousand people when I play, I always take the time to accumulate information about the players and their nationnalite sometimes allows me to better identify them.

I always felt that the players of the Eastern countries was more dangerous than the others. They are more aggressive, more patient and above all more unpredictable than the others. It does not surprise me that some of them they get to drill into poker. with over 13 million dollars of money since January. he must really be happy. I wonder how much he will win at the end of the year?

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy watching him play. He's relentless and seems to almost always make the right decisions. It would have to be intimidating to see him sit down at your table.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats cool, a new face on poker. Definitely a player to follow closely.

ChipEaterMan

ChipEaterMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a Belorussian girlfriend who loved playing poker