New news and thoughts on Bitcoin market surges or declines

K

Kichidk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
isnt bitcoin going up...i just checked? why the naysayers?

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the end of 2020 most likely btc will reach past 20k

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
isnt bitcoin going up...i just checked? why the naysayers?

If you see the date of the first post, Bitcoin was dropping in 2018. You have to admit, Bitcoin can be a bit volatile.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have absolutely no knowledge of the bitcoin course! Therefore, I never withdraw my winnings from the room to my wallet! If the rate falls, I probably can lose a lot on this?

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have been slowly grabbing some (imo) cheap BTC and ETH during this downswing.

Bitcoin is like a good poker player.. Always winning in the long-term, but encounters a big downswing from time to time.
**** YEAH I like this

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id love to know the biggest poker player winners, that just happened by chance (since poker rooms started accepting crypto as main thing) to strike it super rich cause of the insaniity of 2017. I mean in 2016 i was moving crypto from poker at $250 a coin and even then I was scared it was gonna drop so I never kept any of in crytpo.

BUt Im sure some poker poker fell into the biggest wins of their lives just cause they were playing poker as crypto boomed

look at the bestpokercoaching site that gordo gekko guy was pushing crytpo hard since 2014, I can imagine the money they made

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like it's time to make a new bitcoin thread Shells. Bitcoin been on the uptrend for much of this year since March. HOpefully it continues to rise even higher for those investing in it.

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
00s

It will probably reach 23,000. I have a lucky friend who bought some bitcoins for few dollars each ,once upon a time in 00s

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read recently that Revenue canada is going after the records of at least one of the cryptocurrency companies in order to fish for income tax evaders. I honestly never would have thought of declaring that as income were I lucky enough to have been invested and made money with it. Not even sure how that would work. How about all of the big losses?

Although maybe they were actually talking about people who made money in other ways and took payment in cryptocurrency. I wonder if Trump does that?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Looks like it's time to make a new bitcoin thread Shells. Bitcoin been on the uptrend for much of this year since March. HOpefully it continues to rise even higher for those investing in it.

Actually, that's not a bad idea, MK! :)

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am short. Target is $1.000.